Fannie Mae Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fannie Mae Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Herndon, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

This was the most "weirdly patterned " set of 3 interviews that I appeared for ; rather I wasted my precious time. The first phone screen by panel of 4 team members should have given the clue on what to expect, reasons being :
- hiring mgr showed up late in all the interview sessions
- questions were mostly focused on Stakeholder, process flow Management
- not a single question on technical aspect
- all questions were people-situation "what-if" scenarios

After 3 such round of interviews by 7 individuals altogether and each interview lasting over an hour and each time the hiring manager showed up late, so i had to repeat the feat again, and note that not a single question on database/query/any thing remotely Technical in any of the rounds of interviews.

The manager communicated back to my recruiter saying I do not have technical skills and she is looking for a BA with Technical skills.

When I heard the feedback , I burst into laughing my lungs out and honestly thought I saved the frustrating life that I would have had to spend by working for managers who have no clue on what they want their employees to accomplish... clear case of prejudice for fancy reasons best known to her.

Interview Questions

• Stakeholders management and process flow related questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fannie Mae.

Interview

Interview process was simple and easy and very quick. Had straight face to face wound of interview and the feedback was given same day and was asked to joined asap. That all depends upon how urgent the position is required to fill and this vary always.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fannie Mae in May 2010.

Interview

First , phone scan...and then face to face with hiring manager, Developer manager and then director

Interview Questions

• Is there a degree of seperation of clock hands at 3:15, doesn't matter AM or PM   1 Answer
    • How do you do a self join - SQL....count command question as well   1 Answer

Negotiation

None needed

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fannie Mae in March 2009.

Interview

It was pretty seamless and formal.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your old company?   1 Answer
    • What skillset would you bring to the team?   1 Answer