Fannie Mae Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fannie Mae Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Herndon, VA) in December 2010.

Interview

Over phone and in person, very professional with person who would be my boss and then with her boss. The questions centered around my current abilities and the technologies they were going to be employing on the project (Oracle and Seibel). They wanted to be assured that I was interested in these areas and willing to work in a team on a large project.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really, very straight forward. They asked me about specific software packages and if I had knowledge of them and if not was I interested in learning about them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They presented a package including salary with an explanation of other benefits such as health care, education, stock options, mortgage assistance and an explanation of their review process.

Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Reston, VA) in May 2008.

Interview

The interview starts with a call from HR, basic screening from them. Followed by on site interviews with several people, including members of the technical staff and management team. The team asked many question about the core Java language, some things about web development in Java, design patterns, basic project management, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe the components involved in the processing of one web request.   Answer Question

To another offer.