Fannie Mae Strategic Planing Analyst III Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fannie Mae Strategic Planing Analyst III Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Strategic Planing Analyst III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae in July 2011.

Interview

I received an initial call from an internal recruiter within 2 weeks of applying on the website. She proceeded to schedule me for a one on one in person interview with the hiring manager. While HR seemed a little confused with the scheduling and the process, communicating different interview times between myself and the hiring manager, the hiring manager was very on top of their game and asked a lot of behavioral and situational questions directly related to the position. She as very clear about what the position entailed and the challenges that presented themselves. After the initial interview, I was contacted by HR for another follow up interview in person with others in the team. Some similar questions, but the questions were more "fit" related. Overall the process was pleasant although I would recommend to check and double check with HR what's going on.

Interview Questions

• Describe a professional situation where you had to persuade someone to do something differently   1 Answer