Fannie Mae Technical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fannie Mae Technical Interview Questions

Interviews at Fannie Mae

2.7

Technical Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Fannie Mae in March 2019.

Interview

Was referred by another employee in September and they got back to me to fill out a survey in January. I was then contacted for an interview mid-February and scheduled an interview. It was weird because I filled out the survey for times I was available to interview, but they never reached out to me. I had to email them multiple times before they got back to me with an interview time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae

Technical Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fannie Mae.

Interview

Very easy 30 min interview on- campus. It was like a normal conversation. Heard back in two weeks. The person I interviewed with was very knowledgeable, friendly, and nice. They really want to get to know you!

Interview Questions

• What is one time you had to work in a group/ how did you deal with that?   Answer Question

Technical Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fannie Mae.

Interview

Was told that I would have a phone screen with HR/Hiring manager. Ended up being a talk with a manager and full on interview immediately afterwards with the technical team.

Lots of technical questions (no surprise here), but no behavioral questions. Team was constantly interrupting me while I was trying to answer their questions. Probably would not have accepted the offer if it was extended to me.

Interview Questions

• The whole interview. I was told that this would be an phone screen, not a full interview.   Answer Question