Fannie Mae Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fannie Mae Vice President Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fannie Mae in May 2010.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews: panel interviews and second round 1:1 interviews

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone screen. If invited in ,then four interviews on site. Interviewed with three other VPs and one SVP. Two of the interviewers were badly prepared and spent most of the time speaking about their roles and themselves. The other two, who would have been peers were more professional and asked relevant questions.

Interview Questions

• Standard types of interview questions for a financial mid level manager   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in August 2012.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, day of interviews with panel of potential peers, hiring manager, and HR. Follow-up interview with CEO before offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• None really. Very behavoral and focused on leadership qualities. Some scenarios but no cases.   Answer Question

Too much regulatory risk going to this organization.. Better to go to the private sector.

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fannie Mae in March 2009.

Interview

Recruiter screen over the phone followed by a screen by the hiring manager

Interview Questions

• What is working well and what doesn't well in your current organization   Answer Question