Want a Free Job Posting?

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino

Marketing Interview

Great and easy hiring process. HR does a great job of making you feel at ease. Management team was also very easy going and professional. Interview was not very complicated of long. Very straight to the point and questions are well thought out. Had a great experience with the interview! Overall the interview last 30 minutes and was made to feel good about my decision to seek employment at the resort. Once I was hired I made to feel right at home which helped me get acclimated right away. I recommend Fantasy Springs Resort to anyone seeking a long term employment.

Interview Questions

Public Safety Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indio, CA

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino (Indio, CA) in March 2010.

The interview was mainly the public safety director telling me about the position and how much of an asset to their department I would be. Their policies were briefly explained. I felt like I was fighting to get a word in to sell myself.

Interview Questions

• We are very customer service oriented. Can you give me an example of a time you delivered excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coachella, CA

The process took a week. I interviewed at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino (Coachella, CA) in February 2010.

went to the office and applied waited to speak to a manager, that seemed to be looking for someone that he might be able to control

Interview Questions

• how do you get along with people   1 Answer
    • how do you handle confrontation   1 Answer