Far East National Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Far East National Bank

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Far East National Bank (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Contacted directly by HR. Showed interest and scheduled in-person interview. Met with department manager and HR manager. Straight forward questions focused on experience. Scheduled for drug test and background check after receiving offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What would you like to do in 3 to 5 years?
      Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Far East National Bank (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Go through 4 interviews, all interviews are against EEOC guidelines. They'll ask you where are you from originally, political party you belong, how many kids, if you're married.

Interview Questions

• Which Taiwanese political party do you belong to?   1 Answer

Not a bank that follow federal regulations

Assistant Vice President/Assist Bsa Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Far East National Bank (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

I was called by a former co worker who was head of the departmentwanted me for the job. I did not have to come in for an interview. I received an offer letter from the HR department

Negotiation

No negotiation took place

Asset Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Far East National Bank in July 2009.

Interview

I was referred by a friend and was able to get into a lunch meeting with the department. From there, I was screened by HR after completing an application and submitting to a drug test. In addition they did run a background check before I was presented with an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What are your worst 3 weaknesses?   1 Answer