Farm Business Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Farm Business Consultants Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Farm Business Consultants

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Farm Business Consultants.

Interview

Applied through the University of Waterloo as a co-op student.
    Prior to the interview you are brought to an information session where a manager from each location (London, Winnipeg, Calgary) come to talk about the company. Great opportunity to see you potential managers. Then you are given a Wonderlic test and a personality test. The higher you score on the Wonderlic the higher the change of getting an interview. The actual interview is 20-25 minute with the manager of the branch (in my case I got the manager of the London branch). Very pleasant interview.

Interview Questions

• I mentioned "AgriStability" in my resume and the interviewer asked me about it. She was surprised to see it on the resume as not many people know about "AgriStability"   Answer Question
    • Favorite and least favorite subject, which led to being questioned about my grades   Answer Question
    • Willingness to travel far for the job (Alberta and Winnipeg)   Answer Question

Calgary QA Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Farm Business Consultants (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Had an inital group interview where they gave us IQ/personality questions and gave a presentation and answered any questions about the company. They then had an interview where they asked us some standard interview questions and wanted to know more about me. They said they had not read my resume so I just gave them some of the relevant things from their.

Interview Questions

• What is a problem you have had in a group setting and how did you resolve it? Not too bad, but the hardest thing they asked.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Technician Interview

Interview

After writing a math/English test, candidates are selected for an interview. The interview was extremely short. The interviewer asked what I knew about Farm Business Consultants and why I wanted to work at their company. The interviewer was friendly and easygoing, but at the same time, the interviewer didn't seem all that invested in taking the time to get to know the interviewees and seemed eager to end the interview really early.

Interview Questions

• Can you yell at people over the phone? The job requires speaking loudly as many clients are old.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Very informal, lasted 10min. I asked the interviewer more questions than she asked me. Dress is business casual.

I got a better offer somewhere else

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Farm Business Consultants in October 2011.

Interview

Very simple interview consisting mostly of behavioural questions. Very relaxed and casual.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had any task where you could not finish it due to lack of information or time? Explain.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, take it or leave it.

Quality Assurance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Farm Business Consultants (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2009.

Interview

Co-op at University of Waterloo. Math test. Top math scores then got an interview. Interview was basic and consisted of mostly behavioral questions for about 30 mins.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Co-op job no negotiating.