Farm Fresh To You & Capay Organic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Farm Fresh To You & Capay Organic

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Farm Fresh To You & Capay Organic (West Sacramento, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by an agency, thinking I would be a good fit and they were looking to hire several new reps. Was invited to a group interview on a Monday, called back for a 2nd one- on- one interview on Wednesday & offered the job on Friday, same week. Went back to the agency to do my drug screen and start the back ground check process.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my background, whether or not I had sales experience (none, but lots of customer service) and why I was interested in working for FFTY.   Answer Question

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Farm Fresh To You & Capay Organic (West Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Used to be relly easy. Now the company uses the STAR interviewing techniques. This is a harder interview process, however since the pay is 10.50 to 11.00 for reps with no benefits, its uneccasary. The questions are tell me a time when... or when did you.

Interview Questions

• State a time when you had competing priorities and how did you manage all of them specifically.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Direct Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Farm Fresh To You & Capay Organic.

Interview

It took a long time(4 or 5 months) for the hiring manager at the time to get a hold of me after I put in my resume. It was just a coincidence that my contract had ended suddenly with the other company I worked for and I needed a job quickly. I decided to go to the interview and take the job for the moment. The interview was pretty normal. My manager was dressed in shorts and a farm fresh to you t shirt. So I was a little overdressed in my office attire but the interview went pretty smooth. All normal questions were asked... reliable transportation, why do you think you can do this job, why are you interested in the position, etc.. I was told he had other interviews and would be contacted if they wanted me for the position. I was called the very next day and told that I had the job and to come in the next Monday for orientation.

Interview Questions

• I was told a common pitch and asked to give a pitch something similar   1 Answer

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Farm Fresh To You & Capay Organic (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Spoke with HR at Farm Fresh to you-Very polite and thorough. Set up face to face meeting with new VP of Sales. I've interviewed hundreds of people personally and been through dozens of direct interviews. It would be hard to recollect a person more smug, condescending or more unappealing. Interviewer was combative, questioned my personal passion for green living and left me wanting nothing to do with Farm Fresh To You.

Interview Questions

• How would you motivate a sales team?-(hint-maximizing person's compensation plan is not an acceptable answer)   1 Answer