FarmLogs Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at FarmLogs

FarmLogs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FarmLogs

Interview

Interview process took about 2 weeks long. The first step was a phone interview for 30 minutes. Then I had an in person interview that lasted an hour and a half where I met with about 6 different people from various departments.

Interview Questions
  • Why FarmLogs? Why a sales career?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FarmLogs (Ann Arbor, MI) in Apr 2017

Interview

Talked to HR for about 30 minutes about background, interest in the company. Two weeks later was a given a take home project to complete. Unfortunately no offer however one of the senior devs reached out to me and gave me a ton of outstanding feedback on my submitted app. Very impressive in a world where most companies just stop contacting you. Very appreciative of that.

Interview Questions
  • (Will keep question private for honesty) But was asked to create an app and submit it to the team for review.

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at FarmLogs (West Des Moines, IA) in Feb 2017

Interview

The interview process was efficient and effective. I was contacted initially by the HR manager. She set up an call with the hiring manager. After speaking with the hiring manager I scheduled a face-to-face with the hiring manager. On the day of the face-to-face the HR manager had sent me an itinerary for the interviews so I knew exactly who, when and what we would be discussing. This was excellent. I met with everyone, some via conference call, through the day. I especially like being able to speak with everyone in one day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at FarmLogs (Ann Arbor, MI) in Dec 2016

Interview

Very quick and up front was one call face to face interview that was a panel set up with managers in respected department. Laid back made sure you felt comfortable and let you wear whatever you wanted there is no uniform policy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FarmLogs (Ann Arbor, MI) in Nov 2016

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by an onsite interview. This onsite interview was broken down in 3 sections, with two interviewers for the first two, followed by a 1-1 with the CEO. This style of interview worked really well for this position. The phone screen gave me an opportunity to learn more prior to an onsite experience. Once onsite I met with people from different areas of the organization. Meeting with managers from various parts of the organization helped me to understand the collaborative culture. Finally, meeting 1-1 with the CEO made me understand that they take all roles and interviews seriously, even entry level sales roles. Overall, I felt the interview experience set me up for success in this organization.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates you? Describe a unique situation when you had to think outside the box to come up with a solution?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FarmLogs (New York, NY) in Nov 2016

Interview

Two part interview process where the first part involved an hour long call with a recruiter that went over company culture, asked about career goals and salary requirements. The second part of the interview involved a technical interview with questions about data structures, OOP and databases. The interview also included a coderpad.io quiz in Python to implement code to determine whether or not a list of lists were a valid Suduko board. Unfortunately Farmlogs seems to more interested in people who can solve brain teasers than actual software engineering problems.

Interview Questions
  • Given a list of lists containing numbers - write some code that will determine whether or not it is a valid Sudoku board.
RSS Feed</>Embed