Farmers Insurance Group Auto Claims Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Farmers Insurance Group Auto Claims Representative Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Grand Prairie, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, about a week later I received an call, which I missed, and then an email requesting a phone interview after which I got another email saying I was moving forward and asking me to review the online video for the position. I was also supposed to describe "something significant you‘ve accomplished in the area of exceeding customer service expectations" and email it back. I got an interview date and a request to do a personality test. I interviewed with 2 managers and a supervisor. Normal STAR based questions after which they left me in the room for a brief minute while they conferred and then came back and told me they would get back to me by the next week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Farmers Insurance Group

Auto Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group.

Interview

Applied online. Next day received email to schedule interview by phone with recruiter. Received email for personality test. Got call from branch and was interviewed by phone again by a supervisor but was not ready for interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinez, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Martinez, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter within two weeks. She sent me a personality test and an intelligence test that consisted of math and English skills. After passing that, a phone interview with the recruiter was done. Farmers Insurance uses behavioral based interviews, so come prepared with specific stories about your background. After the phone interview I had a panel interview with three managers. Average interview. I was scheduled for a ride along, which showed me a lot about the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to persuade an angry customer to accept your recommendation.   Answer Question

The type of work was not for me.

Anonymous Employee in La Mirada, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (La Mirada, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

The first phase was a phone interview and was asked customer service questions, and why the position interested me. I was then told that there would be an in person interview set up at the field office, when it took longer than expected, I went in unannounced and was given an interview right away by the claims manager and a supervisor. I was called back that same day and offered the Claims position. The following week I came in to take an intelligence and skills test which was easy for me. After passing that, the last step is to take a physical where I was given a drug test as well.

Interview Questions

• What you tell an insured who was being charged for a car wash when vehicle was being delivered?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about yourself?   1 Answer

Negotiation

With no experience in the field, i was pretty much offered the starting minimum which wasn't too bad.

Auto Claims Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in June 2011.

Interview

Be familiar with STAR question process

Interview Questions

• How would you define policy and procedure? Are they the same?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had a conflict with a coworker? Explain what happened?   Answer Question

Auto Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in January 2011.

Interview

process was fairly smooth and straight forward

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation