Farmers Insurance Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Farmers Insurance Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2017

2.3

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group.

Interview

I work under an agent. Two interviews at his office and hired the same day as the second interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No real negotiations. Bantered a few times back and forth on salary requirements. Met in the middle in under 2 minutes of discussion

Other Interview Reviews for Farmers Insurance Group

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I went to a career fair and got the chance to talk to one of the recruiters. The following week I received a phone interview. The phone interview was based on all behavioral questions. It totally took about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Interview process was not bad at all. Needed customer support in previous jobs and needed insurance property and casualty license.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me everything you know about Farmers Insurance   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through email to set up an introductory interview. When I arrived, I interviewed with another career development member. It was a short interview and e basically wanted to find out what I was in the market for. The offers they had available were entry level. However, he was speaking to me about an Agent position which I was not interested in at the time.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Chicago, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

in a nutshell, not much of an interview process. The hiring can vary from agency to agency. Most are small groups that if you find the right agent you can make some money and earn a living.

Negotiation

no negotiation i took what i was offered

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Olathe, KS) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online and about 2 weeks later, I received a phone call from HR. They wanted to know if they could do a phone interview right now. After about 30 minutes of talking with them, they told me that they would like me to come in and take a typing test. If I passed that, I would then go upstairs and sit with an employee for about a hour to watch them. After about a hour, HR came back up and took me downstairs. She informed me that he will pass a recommendation to the hiring manager to go forward with employment. About a week later, I received another phone call and they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. Take it or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in June 2010.

Interview

They'll hire anyone and throw you into the job with crappy training. When you don't get it in three weeks, they tell you to get out.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

He offered, take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Olathe, KS) in July 2015.

Interview

I sent my resume in and was contacted that day to take a test which took an hour. I passed the test and had a 0 gone interview two days later that lasted 45 min. Behavioral based. I was then given a face to face interview date with the "leadership" team. Human resources person, director (who had been with company less than ten years) manager and trainer. It was scheduled for 3 and a half weeks after the phone interview. The interview itself was 2 hours and a complete waste of time. It was me and two other candidates who had basically a smidgen of the experience I have in customer service and call center and education. They obviously want people who are barely qualified for the position. I was confident, excited, and enthusiastic during the interview. I got an email the next day saying that I hadn't been selected. I hate to think of who they did select.

Interview Questions

• What is my greatest achievement. every single person besides myself gave a family achievement. their kids etc. if I had known they didn't care about my career achievements I would have answered differently.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Dublin, OH).

Interview

Standard. Hyped up about the company. It turns out none of them know enough to write a paper on the everyday work environment. There was nothing special about the interview whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• Whatever employers are all asking and printing out these days.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prospect, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Prospect, CT) in June 2016.

Interview

Very short one on one Interview with not a a lot of questions asked. Communicated though email before interview. They are a new firm so needs people who can actually write insurance claims, they wanted me to take a test to do so.