Farmers Insurance Group Field Claims Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 895 interviews

Employee Referral17%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Kansas City, MO) in Jan 2019

Interview

Several steps: 1. HR recruiter 1a Personality profile questions 1b Skill assessment 2. Hiring manager 3. Hiring supervisor panel-I think there were three supervisors on the line 4. Job offer from a member of HR

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a difficult/angry customer.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Los Angeles, CA) in Jul 2017

Interview

Was contacted by email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was an inquiry regarding my background and a lot of information regarding the position, the pay and the training involved.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you disagreed about criticism and supervisor gave you and how did you negotiate?

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Plano, TX) in Mar 2017

Interview

Applied in March 2017. Phone interview at the end of March lasted about 15 minutes. A few days later received an email for an in person interview. Interviewed twice the following week and then offered a position about four days later.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision and what was the outcome.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Dallas, TX) in Jul 2016

Interview

Applied online. Phone interview w/ recruiter roughly 1 week later. Initial position had filled. Reached out to recruiter for possible future opportunities. Heard back from recruiter after roughly 1 week with other opportunities to apply for. Applied and got called roughly week later for in office interview. Panel interview. If pass initial panel interview, moved to desk shadow with current employer for 30-45 min. Final panel interview, new interviewers. All in all took roughly 3 hours. Received offer by phone roughly 4-5 days later.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Philadelphia, PA) in Apr 2015

Interview

applied online, then I took a 2 hour test, just had a panel interview. The questions were behavioral based. The recruiters were very thorough , I am waiting for a call back. I think there is one more round of interviews.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Houston, TX) in Apr 2015

Interview

I applied online. Contacted by HR, who first sent two assessment tests. Once completed, set up a phone conversation where I received more detail about the position, then proceeded with a phone interview/screen. A week later I received a call from supervisors and set up in person interview. Had a lengthy bbi interview with them. Called back for field experience and met with management. Received offer. Very professional, understanding, and knowledgeable staff.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Farmers Insurance Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in Jan 2014

Interview

Applied online. received email to complete a math and verbal test. Received call from HR and answered a few questions. Was then invited to interview in a mass interview in PA. After mass interview, was invited to ride along with another field adjuster to get to the know the position and company.

Interview Questions
  • nothing out of the ordinary. they had questions on my prior experience as an adjuster, how did i deal with a difficult situation, pretty straightforward as long as you give examples.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Seattle, WA) in Nov 2013

Interview

A lot of behaviorally-based interview questions. Solo interview then a panel interview. Lots of 'behavior-based questions' such as 'Tell us about a time when you (helped a difficult customer, tried and failed at something, etc. etc.)

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Olathe, KS) in Jul 2012

Interview

You first have a behavior based phone interview with a recruiter. The second interview is in front of a panel usually three to seven individuals. This interview is also behavioral based. The interviewing process usually takes several weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Name three qualities of a leader and tell us a specific example of when you demonstrated each of those traits.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in Feb 2012

Interview

The process as a whole was what you would expect from a large company. Very slow and bureaucratic. After phone screening and online assesments I was asked for an in person interview. Interview was a panel interview with standard questions being asked off of a packet of questions. Two weeks after the interveiw they called and said the position had been filled.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews