Farmers Insurance Group Customer Service Associate, Claims Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Farmers Insurance Group Customer Service Associate, Claims Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Associate, Claims Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Olathe, KS) in June 2011.

Interview

Behaviorial Based Questions

Recruiter seemed like she was forced to call me and was unorganized, and late with the phone interview. I could tell that she seemed to me that she was unfriendly. She called to set up the interview process at 5 PM to set it up for the following day. The phone interview lasted 35 minutes but I got the feeling like the interview wasn't even a priority for her. I believe I would have had a better chance at being employed if the recruiter hadn't asked the questions like she was irritated.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were forced to make a difficult decision and there were no supervisors around.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Farmers Insurance Group

Customer Service Associate, Claims Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Olathe, KS) in June 2011.

Interview

I was contacted within the same day I submitted my resume. I went in the next day for skills testing and was granted an interview. I got an email a week and a half later saying I didn't get the jobs. The people are very friendly. My overall experience was okay.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you have used written communication to get your point across.   1 Answer
    • Explain a time you dealt with a difficult customer   Answer Question