Farmers Insurance Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Farmers Insurance Group Interview Questions

Updated Dec 16, 2017

2.6

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group.

Interview

Phone interview. A few days later I got a call for interview at their office. Interview was about an hour long. They asked a few behavioral questions and just talked about claims. They want to see how much knowledge or experience you have. I later received a call with a job offer.

Commercial Product Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and had an initial phone interview to learn more about the position and talk about my experience as well as some other behavioral type questions. They got back to me a few days after the interview to set up a follow-up phone interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in April 2017.

Interview

We spoke for about 2 hours. It was very honest and positive, with a lot of detail about what would be expected, what their expectations were, and what type of training would be offered. It ended with having my questions answered in a straightforward manner.

Field Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in April 2017.

Interview

Submitted application online, received email to schedule phone interview. Spoke with Recruiter who was honest and transparent in regards to the duties, salary, and benefits. I appreciated the feedback provided

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for the role of becoming an agent. Initial interview is more of a get to know about the company and what the career path looks like. Then, if it is of interest to you, you move forward with additional interviews.

Liability Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Roswell, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was very informal. Its was more like a meet and greet with questions about your experiences. Its was a group panel interview with three supervisor. Then i was invited to interview with the section manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourslef?   1 Answer

Field Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Plano, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied in March 2017. Phone interview at the end of March lasted about 15 minutes. A few days later received an email for an in person interview. Interviewed twice the following week and then offered a position about four days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Office Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward and short. They asked a few behavioral questions and did a tour. I received an offer letter within two days after my Interview. I started training the following week.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I reacted in certain situations in the past when dealing with customers and the outcome of the situation.   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The same as any other company, tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here? ect. May be the right opportunity for the person that has 5000 to 10,000 in resources to to invest upfront.

Interview Questions

• Do you have the capital to sustain your business for 6mo. to 1yr.? would you be willing to talk to 1000 people a month? Do you have a P&C license?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in March 2017.

Interview

Timely and very well detailed. There was no "pushiness" that is expected from insurance companies. The individual doing my interview was upfront about everything - including that " this business is not for everyone."