Farmers Insurance Group Office Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Farmers Insurance Group Office Claims Adjuster Interview Questions

2.5

Office Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Olathe, KS) in April 2011.

Interview

I applied to the company through my university's career website. The recruiter contacted me about the upcoming career fair at the university and told me to speak with him. I took a 30-minute multi-tasking test and a basic math/grammar test. The recruiter gave me a tour of the facility and took me to meet with my interviewers. I had two interviewers who asked behavioral interview questions. The interviewers made small talk between questions. After, I sat with an employee in the position I was interviewing for and got a taste of the basic activities they performed. I had another sit-down with a manager and a supervisor. The sit-down was an informal interview which consisted of basic questions about my future career goals and interests and hobbies to better understand my personality.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you had to tell a customer "no."   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation available.

Other Interview Reviews for Farmers Insurance Group

Office Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Olathe, KS) in February 2011.

Interview

I went to an on campus career fair at my college and Farmers Insurance group was offering interview sign up's for the next day for an entry level position which is what i am looking for. I set up an interview for the next day arrived early and researched the company background and the job. I was asked normal interview questions like what is your greatest accomplishment?, What have you done in the past in a situation where there is conflict? etc. Overall i thought the interview went very well and I was told that it was the first step in the selection process. He gave me time to ask him questions about the company to show my interest. I thought I did well.I then received an email two days later that required a personal test, background test and skills test, and resubmitting a resume on two separate company pages. I sent an email when i completed all of this and mailed a thank you letter. If selected there is a second round of interviews and another test. I have not heard back from Farmers yet.

Interview Questions