Farmers Insurance Group Reserve District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Farmers Insurance Group Reserve District Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Reserve District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group.

Interview

Screening interview followed by face-to-face interview. I was called 1 hour before interview to see if I would be coming. Told person I would replace had not returned from leave. Never received any follow up contact about hiring decision outcome. I liked the hiring manager, but it seemed odd that there was such a lack of professionalism attached to position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Farmers Insurance Group

Reserve District Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in May 2012.

Interview

I met the interviewer and presented my resume. He gave me his card and said there "may be an opening soon for what you're looking for". Two days later, he emailed me and asked me into an interview for the following week.

He was very casual in manner, but explained the job in detail. Of course, he asked me about my career and what I was looking for. I told him I was expecting an offer from another co. soon. Because of the detail he provided, it wound up being a 2 hour interview, but I certainly didn't mind--it sounded like a very good opportunity. He seemed to think i was a great candidate, and promised to get back to me shortly due to my time frame.

The next day, he contacted me, which i found impressive. Unfortunately, he said the company funding for the position was being eliminated! This is no slam at the interviewer--he called me promptly and seemed to express sincere regret about the whole situation; he's a good guy.

I have read about some problems with Farmers corporate and it's decision making, so maybe
    this is for the best. It ranges from taking LARGE rate to eliminating employee benefits. So maybe the fact that the funding was eliminated is an example of those questionable corporate decisions.

If you're looking for an agency opportunity, or really any opportunity, I'd check out State Farm before Farmers.

Reserve District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in November 2008.

Interview

Many interviews with District Manager and others high up on the corporate ladder. Personality test and wealth management test. Personal credit checks and liquid asset check.

Interview Questions

• How would you help a struggling salesman? What if they didn't respong to you?   1 Answer