Farmers Insurance Group Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Farmers Insurance Group Sales Interview Questions

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (San Diego, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewer did most of the talking as he tried to convince me that insurance sales was for me and that I would be great at it. this was a one way interview where I did very little talking and mostly listened.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Farmers Insurance Group

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Bellevue, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

i don't think that is really an interview but offering you a job. they really need sales because people run away from them pretty fast and if you can't meet their standard. You are basically own them money. And they make everything sounds really easy. I have no experience at all but they are still willing to hire me.

Negotiation

Sales Interview

Interview

Only concerned about getting agents signed on with virtually no support after that. Its easy to loose people when they've got no money invested in them. All licenses and study materials are out of pocket with no reimbursement offered.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't a tough question. Almost feel I was offered the job because I was vertical and still breathing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Amarillo, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Asking a few behavior questions, and the interviewee looked at my resume and ask a few questions and he explained what the job is. He also mentioned there were two licenses I need to acquired and the company sponsors

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in May 2014.

Interview

The initial contact was really easy. The rep contacted me via email and then progressed to a phone interview that let to a 1:1 interview. It didn't feel very open ended with the usual "We'll call you if interested" sort of feel, I was always told exactly what the next step was and when I would be contacted.

Interview Questions

• What is your total amount available in liquid assets?   1 Answer

Compensation is not where I needed it to be.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson City, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Carson City, NV) in March 2014.

Interview

Walked into an empty office 10 mins before my interview. 5 mins later a lady walks out of the restroom and was surprised that I was early for my interview. We walked back to an office. She then started to explain the job and told me how my job were such great experience. Well it wasn't a job job, I would first have to pay for a background check then talk some classes and then go into a reserve where I might be about to become a insurance agent. I immediately told her that I was not interested. She then asked me if my husband would be interested and to show him the booklet. ( She never meet him and only knew of him because I said I was married.) Diffidently seemed scam-y

Interview Questions

• None- She asked me no questions just told me I was a great fit.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Portland, OR) in August 2011.

Interview

I recieved a call from a recruiter to set up an interview with the districtr manager. I interviewed with him where he described the opportunity that Farmers offers and from there we set up a computer test for sales aptitude, background check and skills. After I passed all of that we set up another interview to further discuss how the opportunity with farmers works with regards t othe nuts and bolts of training and compensation.

Interview Questions

I did not see myself selling insurance

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in September 2011.

Interview

The process started with large group interviews at the career fair. That was about 25 minutes and was four situational questions. After that I applied online for the position and was call in for a second interview which was in person. After that interview I declined the offer duento vacation, hours and pay discussed.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in March 2011.

Interview

Almost to easy to get in the door and get a job. It seems like the ad for Sales help is always running and they talk about a great training program, but that was back 3 to 5 years age. For me the training was not the best and was promised that once I became a careet agent I would recieve more training. I didn't stay that long with Farmers.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave Farmers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

simple, paid commision on sales