Farmers Insurance Group Service Advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Farmers Insurance Group Service Advocate Interview Questions

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Caledonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Caledonia, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

I first had a phone interview that was solely behavioral based questions. They then invited me in for a realistic job preview interview. There were 7 interviewees, we all sat in a conference room with 3 department supervisors and the women from talent acquisition. They described the job in great detail and told us a lot about the company. We then went out and met one on one with an employee that would answer any questions we had and showed us a little about the job. After that, we met back up as a group in the conference room and the supervisors took people out for a one on one short interview. It was very laid back and easy going. I dont start for another two weeks but i can already tell this is the place i want to be!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Farmers Insurance Group

Service Advocate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online the same day the job was posted. I received an email with an online assesment to complete within 24 hours of applying. I did the assesment online from home. A few days later, I got an email from an HR lady wanting to schedule a phone interview. She scheduled the phone interview a week out. Phone interview went well-I got offered an in-person group interview but it was a month out! I went to the in-person interview and got a call within days with a job offer. I accepted it and its been almost two weeks since then. I did an online background check and job offer but I need to make sure everything clears before officially resigning.

Except... my online application status was changed to "No longer under consideration". This occured sometime between when they called me to offer me the job and the time they sent me the official job offer and background check info. Now my stomach is just in knots trying to figure out if I have a job or not

Also worth mentioning-employee referral is everything. Every single person in my group interview was an existing employee referral.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Austin, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Apply on the company website and HR will set up a single interview. The interview is fairly casual, you begin with a typing test (very easy @ 30 words per minute) then a conversational interview with the HR staff. Nothing unexpected in the interview, talk about your past, your strengths, your weaknesses blah blah blah. Very straightforward and then you just wait for the offer. HR is very communicative and the whole process was very easy. They'll send you an offer letter and then you're in.

Interview Questions

• None really, just make sure you sound excited about a call-center job, which obviously isn't the easiest thing in the world. I would advise to emphasize your ability to multi-task and your ability to balance the company's rues with a willingness to satisfy the customer. Farmers has an award winning training program so this really is an entry-level position. They're basically just making sure you are a competent person in the interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate anything, I am unaware if you would be able to negotiate or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Olathe, KS) in September 2011.

Interview

They initially see your resume and cover letter. Taken from interest there, they then contact asking if you were still interested and when you are, they send an email of a 30 minute multi tasking test. Upon passing that, they then email again congratulating you asking when you can schedule a phone interview. Once that is done, they will then tell you if you did well enough to come in to do a realistic job preview which is interesting!!! Then the application completion so they can do the background check....this is where it gets scary. Depending on what they are looking for in that check, be it more so work history and education, or credit check and criminal.....be honest. My fear is the credit check. Not too sure I will do well. They were amazing people. The hands on was awesome and the offices are extremely organized and clean!!! I havent gotten the call yet, they will call everyone Monday. Pray I get that call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you put the company success over your own personal gain and what was the result?   1 Answer