Fashion Bug Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fashion Bug Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Point, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fashion Bug (South Point, OH).

Interview

I was called by the manager to meet at a certain time. I was unaware that it was going to be a group interview. It seemed very juvenile. She asked questions & anyone who wanted to answer did. Just because I am not loud or aggressive does not mean I'd make a poor sales associate. It really felt like a waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer tried to shoplift?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fashion Bug

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fashion Bug in January 2011.

Interview

It was actually pleasant...for an interview. The manager was friendly, and she didn't ask any of the goofy questions that most employers insist on asking. One question she did ask was, "What can you add to the team?" A valid question, I believe. She was honest about what the job entails and about the fact that it is minimum wage to start. However there is room to move up. The interview only lasted for about 15-20 minutes. She didn't seem bothered by the fact that I was let go from my last job due to attendance. I explained that there had been a lot of family issues at the time and that those issues no longer exist. She was totally understanding about the fact that I have two standing appointments a month that I must keep. It was just a really positive interview...especially since less than a week later she called and offered me the job. It may not pay much, but in this economy I'm thrilled just to finally have a job.

Interview Questions

• What will you add to the team? (not a difficult or unexpected question)   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fashion Bug in January 2009.

Interview

Quick and Redundant

Interview Questions

• What can you do for our Company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none