Fast Enterprises Implementation Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 15, 2017

2.7

235 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

Interview round, straightforward. Went for 15 minutes. Polite interviewers. Ran through my resume. Regular ice breaker questions like tell us about yourself and all. What do you know about the company?

Interview Questions

• Explain OOPS to a non technical person.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fast Enterprises

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises in September 2017.

Interview

Met at University career fair, and interviewed on campus the following day. Interview consisted of two parts, first being a packet of roughly 30 logic questions and two pseudo code problems. Second part consisted of both behavioral questions and explaining technical concepts.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises in August 2017.

Interview

i answered the questions solid by studying OOP, databases for about 5 days straight and to no avail. the rejection letter seemed to be automated. the recruiter was kind, but i don't think i'm going to receive any feedback

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Fast Enterprises   1 Answer
    • three type of loops   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Denver, CO).

Interview

One of their recruiters reached out to me on LinkedIn and gave me info about the company. Following that I had 2 phone interviews (if I remember correctly) and one of them had some basic technical questions. After a week or so they told me they'd be flying me out to Denver to have an in person interview with them at their headquarters. The interview was about 2 hours or so. The first part was a 30 question brain teaser quiz followed by 2 pseudocode questions. After that, one of their employees in my field came in and asked some problem solving questions. The questions felt like a test of seeing how you approach problem solving as well as if you can get the correct solution or somewhat close to it. Following the formal interview, they took me out to lunch with a fellow Implementation Consultant and I was able to ask him questions about the role they play in the company, how he thought his transition was once he started working with the company, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Denver, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. Got an email after 2 weeks that they want to set a phone interview. After sending them an official transcript and professional references, we set an exact date and time for the phone interview. Interview questions were just like the other reviews.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Denver, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and I was contacted a few days later to set up a phone call with an HR person. The call with HR was super pleasant. I've had A LOT of phone interviews during this job seeking process, and she was by far the best I've had yet, so props. It was mostly behavioral stuff, explaining the job, getting my background etc. Then she asked some basic technical questions, most of which you can find on Glassdoor. We spoke for 45 mins.

A few days later I was invited out to Denver HQ for an in-person interview. I was given some options for the flight, and everything was paid for. I was picked up in a super nice car - I think it was an Escalade. Blew my mind. This is the first time I've been flown out for an interview, so I have no idea how normal that sort of thing is.

The next morning, a shuttle from the hotel took me to the headquarters, which was close by. Another HR person gave me a tour of the office, which was really nice and had an amazing view of the mountains from the second floor. I spoke to the HR person for a while, maybe 20 mins. She mostly allowed me to ask any questions I had and to talk about the company.

After I ran out of questions, she gave me a 30 questions IQ sort of test, with 2 pseudocode problems on the back. I answered the pseucocode problems first, and didn't finish all the IQ questions. The pseudocode problems weren't too hard, but I found the logic question part to be challenging because of the time constraint. If you practiced with a bunch of Mensa type questions beforehand, you could probably ace it pretty easily.

Next, I was interviewed by a dev guy that works at HQ. We went over my test and corrected one of my pseudocode solutions. We then went over my resume and experience, and he explained thoroughly a lot about the role and the company, etc. Next, he gave me another pseudocode problem to write out on the white board, followed by three increasingly difficult logic problems afterward. I found this part of the interview to be quite challenging, but the interviewer was nice and helpful and asked questions in a way to guide you through road blocks, so although it was hard, I felt comfortable and wasn't too anxious.

Afterwards, I was taken to lunch with another tech guy and someone else who interviewed that day. Had a good time.

I won't give the logic problems, because a lot of them are on here. I think it's more important to solve them from scratch and explain your logic and demonstrate how you work through problems, vs. just having the right answer. To prepare for this, I would see what kind of questions are already on here, then try to find similar kinds on the interwebs. If you've never done whiteboard problems, I would recommend getting a friend to practice explaining the solutions, or at least write out solutions to logic type problems in a note pad or something.

Overall, I had an incredibly positive experience. I was pretty anxious, but the interviewers did a great job of making me feel comfortable and welcomed. I'm super excited to start!

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises in June 2017.

Interview

After applying got a mail asking for references and documents. Following which a phone interview was scheduled. Seemed easy with barely any technical questions. Following this got an email after a week saying they won't be going ahead.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

Applied through campus career website. Heard back within 2 weeks and set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30-45 minutes. Some background questions and some technical questions.

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Centennial, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

The entire process took about 8 weeks. I applied online and was emailed shortly after to schedule a phone interview. The HR lady I was in contact with was very nice and helpful. She asked a few questions regarding my past project experiences and also some technical questions dealing with programming and various object-oriented terms. The goal is to be able to explain technical things to people who might not understand them or the typical lingo surrounding the Computer Science field.

I was contacted about 2-3 days later about coming in for the in-person interview at the headquarters in Centennial Colorado. They paid for both the flights and a hotel room for the night. They even hired a driver to pick-up/drop off all the applicants to/from the hotel/airport. I was very impressed by Fast Enterprises, they really made us feel important and welcomed. Myself and 4 others were brought in for lunch the day of arriving in Colorado. We ate with a couple of employees who were very easy to get along with. The interview started with a tour of the facility (awesome place), a 30 minute IQ test (with 2 programming problems), and then a technical interview by a Senior Implementation Consultant. My interviewer was extremely easy to talk to and was very attentive throughout the process.

About 3 weeks later I received a (very good) offer, which I accepted. They allow you to pick your top and bottom 3 preferences for locations, but you will not necessarily be moved to one of your top 3. Although, they do respect your bottom 3 picks, and they will not send you there. The training sessions begin in late July and go through the end of September, they're 2.5 weeks long in Centennial, CO. You have the ability to pick your preference on which session you'd like to attend. You will not be notified of your location until a month before leaving for training.

This was one of the best experiences that I've had with a company, especially of this size. Everyone from HR, Travel coordinators, and the IC's/Dev's have been very nice and helpful. I was most impressed with Fast Enterprises, I hope for a long career with them!

Advice for future applicants: Try to be upbeat and more on the talkative side, they like to see that you can converse with other people well. Study for the interview like you're studying for an exam, there's a lot to know. Show them that you are really interested in the idea of moving/traveling, if they get the hint that you wouldn't be into it.. then you're probably not the right fit for the job. They want to be confident that you can be comfortable outside of your comfort zone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later they setup a phone interview. The phone interview asked a few basic technical questions: what is inheritance and list the different kinds of loops. They then flew me to Denver and put me up in a nearby hotel for the face to face interview. They had me take a 30 minute brain teaser test with a simple programming question at the end then they asked me two brain teaser questions and asked me to explain how to solve them. Everyone was incredibly friendly including the interviewer, even if he couldn't stay off of his phone.

Interview Questions

• find the angle between the minute hand and the hour hand on a clock.   Answer Question