Fast Enterprises Implementation Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.7

243 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

I went through several stages of interviews. The first was a written test followed by some verbal questions. Then later I was flown down to interview at Headquarters for more verbal questions.

Interview Questions

• Keep in mind that they want to see problem solving not just the answer to the question. A question I was asked for example was how many Starbucks are there in Colorado?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fast Enterprises

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pullman, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Pullman, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

They first had me go into a room and take the Mensa Workout test. A bunch of riddles and analytical problems and two pseudo-code programs. Allotted time was only 30 minutes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Denver, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview Process was a great overall experience. I interviewed on campus and then at the headquarters in Denver. They flew me out, put me up in a hotel, and I had a 2 hour interview the next morning. About 1.5 hours of chatting and 30 minutes of coding and logic questions. Afterwards, they took me out to lunch with one of the developers.

Interview Questions

• There are 4 people (a,b,c,d). A can get across a bridge in 1 minute, B in 2 minutes, C in 5 minutes, and D in 10 minutes. You can go across with max 2 people and 1 person must bring the flashlight back. You go at the rate of the slowest person. Get everyone across in 17 minutes (hint, C could take 7 minutes and it wouldn't change the outcome).   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Centennial, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

Got my first interview through career fair at my university which consisted of 30 minutes of behavioral questions and 30 minutes of logic and pseudocode. Got an email for an invite to an onsite interview which started during the afternoon. The interview started by an HR rep asking me if I had questions, I asked her a couple then she went and called the next interviewer, who was a technician. Our interview lasted for about an hour and a half and it consisted of 4 technical problems including my pseudocode from my previous interview. In the end he said we were a little past the time limit but it was okay, don't know if it's a good sign or a bad sign. The HR rep came back to answer some of my questions then I was escorted out of the building. Don't really know if it went well or not even though I answered all the technical questions. They said they're going to reply within two weeks.

Interview Questions

• If it's 9:45, what's the angle between the hour and minute hand? What about 2:40?   1 Answer
    • If you had a scale and 9 coins that way the same except for one that is heavier, implement a way to minimize the number of times you use the scale.
      How about 10 coins? How about 27 coins?   1 Answer
    • Implement an algorithm that checks if a string is a palindrome. What if it has spaces?   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

Interview round, straightforward. Went for 15 minutes. Polite interviewers. Ran through my resume. Regular ice breaker questions like tell us about yourself and all. What do you know about the company?

Interview Questions

• Explain OOPS to a non technical person.   1 Answer

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises in September 2017.

Interview

Met at University career fair, and interviewed on campus the following day. Interview consisted of two parts, first being a packet of roughly 30 logic questions and two pseudo code problems. Second part consisted of both behavioral questions and explaining technical concepts.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Fast Enterprises attended my university's career fair. After attending an information session and meeting their representative at the career fair they offered me an interview the following day on campus. The technical questions covered the basics of a MySQL database, and a small pseudo code section where you had to find the first 100 prime numbers, and print all of the primes found. I have a final interview in Denver and I will update my post after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of joins are there in a MySQL database, explain inheritance in OOP to a five year old, what is the difference between a reference and a primitive variable.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Missoula, MT) in September 2017.

Interview

30 minute logic/coding test followed by a 45 minute interview. A few logic questions within the interview, otherwise was a very relaxed setting. The interviewers made me feel very comfortable and encouraged me to ask them any and all questions that I had about FAST.

Interview Questions

• If you had all of the money in the world and never had to worry about finances but had to keep a 9-5 job, what would your ideal job be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Denver, CO) in September 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the recruiter that was largely behavioral and informative. Small technical questions at the end that check if you didn't sleep through all of your education. At the onsite I was given a small paper test with brain teaser questions and a small pseudo code problem in the back. Afterwards I was given a variety of questions from the interviewer to solve on a whiteboard. After the interview I ate lunch with a different employee and another interviewee.

Interview Questions

• I want to estimate the current time based off of a square clock with no tick marks on it.   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises in August 2017.

Interview

i answered the questions solid by studying OOP, databases for about 5 days straight and to no avail. the rejection letter seemed to be automated. the recruiter was kind, but i don't think i'm going to receive any feedback

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Fast Enterprises   1 Answer
    • three type of loops   1 Answer