Fast Enterprises Implementation Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 433 of over 705 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Fast Enterprises

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises

Interview

(Round 1) I was emailed by HR requesting my resume and transcripts. Then I was cleared for the first interview. They emailed me to choose which dates worked best. Basic SQL & programming questions. Asked if I was willing to relocate and work overtime. (Round 2) I was contacted the next week to pick a date for my second (and final) interview. The second interview was 2-3 hours. I spoke with HR first, basically asking if I had any questions for them. Then I took a Mensa test. Afterward, I spoke with an experienced Implementation Consultant employee. Behavioral and logical questions to assess personality and interest in company.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to relocate?
    1 Answer
  • Are you willing to work overtime?
  • Describe a database to someone with no knowledge of databases
  • What salary range are you expecting?

Fast Enterprises

Application

I interviewed at Fast Enterprises

Interview

Very easy interview. 2 parts. One with HR and the other was with someone who currently has the role. Basic comp sci questions. All personal questions or logic-based. No coding questions. The interviewers were all very kind and seemed to really want to get to know me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fast Enterprises

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises in Apr 2021

Interview

There was a two step interview process. The first interview was about 45 minutes with some general behavioral questions to see your thought processes in a given situation and a small programming portion. The second interview was about 2 hours and consisted of a brain teaser test and the majority of my time was spent in the technical portion where I did more brain teasers and some programming.

Interview Questions
  • The programming question for the first interview was to create a program to find prime numbers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (San Diego, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview was fairly short and standard, along with some basic pseudocode questions. They additionally asked some case specific questions to test problem solving and critical thinking. Overall not a difficult interview.

Interview Questions
  • Write a program that prints out the first 100 prime numbers,

Fast Enterprises

Application

I interviewed at Fast Enterprises

Interview

Multi-stage interview. Standard Behavioral and then a small coding/brain teaser component. Should probably know general coding principles (strings, arrays, etc.). It is basically what everyone else has said so far.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fast Enterprises

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises

Interview

Career fair, 30 min zoom screening with questions about experiences and a brief program to write. There is an hr person and one of the implementation consultants., super easy going and the program is very basic.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fast Enterprises

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied through school career-fair. First round was ~45min interview, general questions on background, a coding question, and then a series of "what would you do in this scenario" questions. Second and final round was ~2 hrs long. Brain teasers, coding questions, and then riddles/logic puzzles. Includes more questions on background and experience.

Interview Questions
  • implement a function to multiple two numbers without using the [*] operator.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland, Southern Finland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Helsinki, Southern Finland, Southern Finland) in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied online then I was my asked to provide diploma. Week passed then I was asked my transcript. Then 1-2 weeks passed and I asked about the status then they remembered to invite to video interview with HR. As the interview happens with USA HQ, timezone was problematic for me as living in EU. They asked about my work experience and salary expectations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Bellingham, WA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Interview was done remotely via a Microsoft teams appointment. My interviewer was Heidi and she was very friendly and asked some very interesting questions. She was on time and responded to me very quickly in our previous conversations leading to the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What type of programming loops are there?
  • What is the difference between a while loop and a for loop

Fast Enterprises

Application

I interviewed at Fast Enterprises

Interview

Been through the first portion of the interview, but not the second yet. Going into the second portion later next month. - Over the phone - About an hour - Basic questions - Simple Code question

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 433 Interviews