Fast Enterprises Implementation Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fast Enterprises Implementation Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Fast Enterprises

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO) in October 2009.

Interview

I was recruited through a college job fair. I submitted my resume online prior to the fair and was offered an interview slot. I met with one of the partners and a consultant. It was about fifteen minutes. Later, they called me and said that they would fly me to their headquarters for a final interview.

I showed up at their HQ and they administered a Mensa-like quiz. You had 30 minutes to answer as many questions as you could. They don't give you a score. Next, you're put in a conference room to speak to the HR manager. Afterward, she brings in some other people to meet you (whoever is in town). In my case, I met with one of the partners and a senior project manager. They asked me multiple Mensa-like questions and wanted me to be vocal and demonstrative about how I resolved them. They also asked basic HR questions and just got to know me.

The interview concluded with lunch with a couple of consultants. There, I could ask more informal questions.

I also participated in recruiting events. They focus on a few types of degrees, but are willing to look at anyone who is competent and willing to learn and do the job.

Fast still feels like a young company. Everyone is pretty accessible because of their flat organization structure. The test is whether or not you can deal with the work. If you can, you will be rewarded.

Interview Questions

• You have three baskets. One is filled with apples. One is filled with oranges. One is a combination of the two. If I tell you I pulled an apple from basket A, what are basket B and C filled with?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fast Enterprises

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2011.

Interview

Initial contact was made at a job fair. I was asked a few questions right there and they decided to set up a secondary interview with me the following day. This was a panel interview with three interviewers. They didn't ask tough questions. Most of the questions were about previous experience. The interview was only scheduled for 30 minutes so that cut our time short.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself.   1 Answer

They require employees to relocate. They were very upfront about it and I was initially open to the idea but later on I changed my mind.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Boise, ID) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview started with 30 question/30minute logic test followed by panel interview. The written logic test consisted of word scrambles, grouping, shape matching, and patterns. During the panel interview, two logic questions were asked and I was asked to answer them using a whiteboard while they watched me work through the solution. The first question was to calculate the degrees between minutes on an analog clock, The second was determining contents of three mislabled fruit baskets by picking fruit from only one basket. There was an individual interview with the manager following the panel interview. Overall I felt the interview went well but it has been a little over three weeks with no feedback from them. I was told they would be making a hiring decision 'quickly' and they would let me know either way.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a negative experience either work or school related and explain why it was difficult and how I handled it.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a positive experience either work or school related and why it was positive.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

Fast.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Denver, CO) in November 2012.

Interview

Submitted a resume at the career fair. Was selected for an on-site interview. Two persons took an interview which consisted of technical, behavioral, puzzle questions. Interview questions were average tough but they wanted detailed answers. Many questions from background and resume. After selection to next round, was flown to Denver (HQ) for another panel interview with Partner. Questions focused on fit and personality and general smartness. Successful interview would include showing significant smartness and background experience. Was asked some puzzle questions. Received offer on the same day after the interview. Very good process, excellent people, amazing office and very exciting job.

Interview Questions

• Who are you? Tell us something that you would tell a person whom you met at the bar.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not try to negotiate as it seemed good for an entry level.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Denver, CO).

Interview

Interviewed on campus, and then flown out for an interview. Interview wasn't long, and was asked logic type problems. They were looking for how you thought about problem solving and whether you could find the answer with the information given, or what types of ideas you might have for trying to solve the problem.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises in January 2013.

Interview

Applied to University career site listing, and upon visiting them at the University career fair as per their instructions, I was given an interview the next day. Friendliness seemed pretty average in the interview. Interviewers were not particularly easy or difficult to talk to. The interview had little to no behavioral questions. What I got instead was a multiple choice problem solving test (30 minutes), questions about general programming knowledge, and a pseudo-code exercise.

Interview Questions

• The pseudo-code exercise called for code that would print prime numbers between 1 and 100.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Denver, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

Emailed information to recruiters, after a few weeks did an on campus interview at my university. Was given a mensa and pseudo code test. They asked logic type questions and the coding portion was to create code that would print prime numbers from 1 to 100. After this interview I was flown out to HQ in Denver for another interview with a more advanced implementation consultant employee. Was asked similar questions as well as more logic questions. Also was asked technical questions involving database knowledge with SQL and terms associated with the programming language Visual Basic.

Interview Questions

• Using only a 5 gallon jug and a 3 gallon jug, how can you come up with 4 gallons exactly? You have an unlimited supply of water and can dump out into the other jug or empty it completely.   1 Answer

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

I met with a Fast recruiter during a college career fair and interviewed the next day. The first interview was in person with 2 Implementation Consultants from Fast. The interview consisted of a 30 minute logic test followed by a 30 minute behavioral questionnaire. The logic test wasn't too bad, although I wasn't able to answer every question. They said a bad score didn't necessarily mean i wouldn't be hired. The behavioral interview was really low key and very comfortable. They asked about my hobbies, typical HR questions, etc. Afterwards I was selected for a phone interview a week later. It was about 25 mins long, and more HR questions. I did not pass this interview, although I thought it went really well. I'm not sure what kind of criteria they were looking for as I thought I possessed all the qualifications.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected part was the logic test. It consisted of about 30 questions, and most of them were riddles or brain-teasers with a few pseudo-code questions. Both pseudo-code questions dealt with finding prime numbers from a set of numbers.   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

Called by HR for a phone screening. Mainly general questions, a few basic programming questions. Before it was all said and done, was offered a chance to schedule a phone call with someone from the department. HR never got back to me, even after multiple attempts to reach out.