Fast Enterprises Implementation Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2018

2.7

295 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Denver, CO) in December 2017.

Interview

Resume online
Phone - before this do as much research as you can on FAST. Show you want to work for them. Show you know basic object oriented topics. If you really want to work here you'll make sure you know the company like the back of your hand.
Onsite - study for this interview just like you study for a test. They are aware people check glassdoor, they aren't fooled. Show how you solve problems, the answer doesnt matter. Be yourself, your personality and your ability to adapt to relocation is vital to being a good candidate. If they dont think you would thrive at FAST, it's better for you.
Offer - I got mine a week after my onsite.

Very good process for new candidates. They will take care of you and make your experience as smooth as possible. Everyone is extremely friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Explain types of loops, pass by value vs pass by reference, inheritance, with easy to understand examples   Answer Question
  • Google "common behavioral questions"   Answer Question
  • Practice all types of riddles and puzzles. Google the "magic square puzzle" and the "Mensa test"   Answer Question
  • Psuedo code isPrime and listPrimes   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fast Enterprises

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Austin, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

First was a 30 minute IQ test/coding , and then a 30 minute behavioral interview. The IQ portion was a bit difficult, but the coding was a typical, simple problem. They were very nice, and easy to talk to with the behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Write the function for is_prime(n):   1 Answer

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises in November 2017.

Interview

A college recruiter whom l met on campus called me up and phoned in another employee for a phone interview. Asked me about half personal questions, half technical. Said the process was if I passed the phone interview, they'd fly me out to Denver for an in person interview which I assume is more technical.
    I felt that the process was a little misleading when recruiters spoke to students in class and at the Career Fair when they described what the job needed in technical skills; it seemed like a good fit. But the depth of the questions was material barely taught at our school unfortunately, and would require a lot of self teaching.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

Met on campus career fair. Chatted with recruiters a bit for more info on their company and they signed me up for an interview the next day. Interview was 1 hr long with first half answering logical based questions. Then second half doing a run through of my code and how I could improve my code

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavioral (30 mins) and a few technical (1-2 questions). Asked if relocation was a viable option (this is very important)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

The process took a few days. I was contacted by a recruiter at a job fair. I proceeded to have an interview which was roughly 1 hour long. Half of it was a logic test with multiple choice questions and a couple basic coding questions. The other half was behavior where I was also asked to explain my code as well as a few other basic CSE questions.

The experience was very pleasant and the interviewer generally seemed helpful.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview processes were both very positive. I met recruiters and employees of Fast Enterprises on campus at a number of recruiting events. I was invited to interview on-campus the next day. The interview consisted of two parts: a packet of brain teasers and logic/behavioral/database/OOP questions. The interviewers were very helpful and assisted if needed.

I received an invite to fly out to Denver for an on-site interview. The on-site interview was similar to the on-campus interview minus the packet of brain teasers. It consisted of more database/pseudocode/logic/ behavioral questions with several “getting to know you” type questions.

I was contacted around one week later with a very generous offer. I recently accepted and cannot wait to start!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Joseph, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Saint Joseph, MI).

Interview

The interview was split into 2 parts. The first part was taking a brain teaser and the second one was talking to the recruiters. The overall process was a very good experience and the recruiters were really nice.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

The interview lasted ~30 minutes. About 1/2 the questions were personal and the other 1/2 were technical. The technical questions were really about having the ability to explain basic Computer Science skills to people who do not know computer science.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an outer join and an inner join in SQL?   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

They came on campus to interview students. Very friendly! Asked about projects and leadership skills. There are a total of three interviews. One on campus, one via phone, and the third one they fly you out to the headquarters for the interview

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

Connected with FAST at campus career fair. On campus interview after career fair. Was asked a couple logic problems and personality/behavior questions. About a week later I received an email informing me that they wanted to fly me out to the HQ in Colorado. I flew out about a month later. Interview consisted of a tour, logic questions, psuedo code, and a couple more behavioral questions. About a week later I heard back about the position.