Fast Enterprises Implementation Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fast Enterprises Implementation Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

First the recruiter found me through LinkedIn. They think I am a good fit to the job position so I had a interview with them through the phone first. It was some basic questions such as GPA, job experience and whether I want to relocate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fast Enterprises

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

They have a bunch of colleges in their list that they visit every semester to recruit students. Met the recruiter in the career fair. Told them about my background and they scheduled an interview for the next day. For a Full-time opportunity, if you clear the 1st round at your respective campus, you have to then fly to main office- denver. Unfortunately , i did not go through the 1st round

Interview Questions

• logical puzzles, vocabulary questions, explain inheritance   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

On campus interview from a career fair. An hour long, 30 min logic test and 30 min normal interview. The interview questions were fairly standard if you are familiar with OOP.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

Interview began with 30min logic/IQ test on paper that included some pseudo-code problems . Then moved into a face-to-face interview where they asked some questions about my pseudo-code implementation choices, about OO programming, and SQL. Then there were some administrative and personality questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain <various OOP concepts> to someone just learning computer science or programming.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

30 minute phone interview followed by a 2.5 hour in-person interview at the corporate office in Denver, CO. Pleasant people overall at every stage of the process. Interview questions listed here are accurate. The in person interview was actually challenging and engaging. Wasn't expecting brain teasers and pseudocode 'riddles'

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

Met at a career fair, got asked for an interview on the spot. Scheduled an interview for the next day. Interview took 60 minutes, the first 30 being a logic test with two coding questions. The interviewers were very polite and it didn't feel intimidating. At least half of the second part of the interview was the interviewers asking me to explain how I attempted the coding problems.

Interview Questions

• Salary range. I think I answered a bit too optimistically which might have scared them off. Probably better to be vague in the first interview.   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was a super easy 30 minute logic test with 1 coding problem at the end. Studying the other questions people have posted on here and you will do fine. After the logic test there was a standard 30 minute behavioral interview with all of the usual questions. Then there was maybe ten minutes of pretty easy technical discussion ("What is inheritance"?) just to demonstrate some familiarity with OOP and Databases.

Anonymous Employee in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Corvallis, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

Met reps at event on my college one evening, and followed up with them the next day at the school career fair. They invited me and a few others to dinner. One recruiter and a recent Alum of my college were there. Very nice and fun people. Picked their brains that night and was offered an interview a day or two later. Interview consisted of IQ test, pseudo code question, Database stuff, and general personality/culture fit questions. Had a great time.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Did a phone interview. My opinion, the interview session was great. The recruiter explain a little bit about the role and about the company. The interviewer was very good, she explain to me in a proper manners. And then she asked me some programming term and I need to explain what it is. Even though I have left my programming area for few years, I still consider the question is quite easy for me to answer.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

Did a phone interview then flew to Denver for in-person interview. The interview consisted of a short IQ-esq test then moved onto answering logic problems on a white board. Also went over my Resume and the interviewer asked some general questions about things they had knowledge of.

Interview Questions

• Write a method that determines whether or not a given number is a prime.   1 Answer