Fastenal Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fastenal Inside Sales Interview Questions

2.2

Inside Sales Interview

Interview

Over the phone with District Manager and Store Manager. Brief over view of your experience and some situational questions. Very typical interview process with no difficult questions asked by either interviewer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fastenal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fastenal (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was conducted by a senior inside sale member and the second interview were conducted by a hiring manager. The whole process was about 1 week. I applied for the position online and was invited to come in for an interview. They asked several questions about school, works experiences, and behavioral questions. They showed me around the office and the warehouse. I got a rejection email a few days after the interview, overall it was a good experience for me.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Fastenal.

Interview

Two part interview, both semi-formal. Basic interview questions were asked, but they are more interested in finding the right type of person to handle the job. Drug test and motor vehicle history required.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest Grove, OR

Application

I interviewed at Fastenal (Forest Grove, OR) in March 2014.

Interview

Very easy and typical. Met with general manager in store and answered normal interview questions. Manager was friendly and the questions were easy. He then explained how the store worked and answered any questions I had. Then had to meet with district manager. Set up a time to meet him and had an interview.

Interview Questions

• Your greatest weakness and short term and long term goals.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fastenal.

Interview

2 seperate interviews at multiple locations

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Interview

2 separate interviews

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fastenal (Sacramento, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied online and had to take a rather long test. I recieved a call to interview days later. I'd applied for a part time position. I interviewed with the district manager and store manager, and was informed afterwards by email that a full time outside sales postition had opened at another branch, and I was encouraged by the district manager to interview for it. I interviews with the regional vice president and store manager, and days later was offered the postition. Everyone was professional and challenged me (in a good way) with their questioning. I recomend confidence without arrogance.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable as a women making sales calls alone at businesses that are mostly men?   1 Answer