Fastenal PT Sales and Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

PT Sales and Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fastenal (Charlotte, NC) in March 2009.

Interview

Overall, the interview process was pretty easy. I talked with the district manager at a career fair at the university I attended. You interview with the district manager and as long as you impress him, you then interview with the manager for whichever store you are being hired into. I honestly didn't feel like I had a particularly impressive interview, however I still received a job offer. The questions are pretty much the ones you get at every interview. The only one that stands out in my mind though is about a time you provided superior customer service. The others were more of the same type of BS. I accepted hoping that I would get a full time position or at the very least full time hours upon the completion of school, however that's not happening any time soon.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you provided superior customer service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable. 10 dollars an hour and 18 hours a week is all you get as PT. Unless you have another job, you can't live off of it. Work hours are very negotiable though.