Fastenal Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fastenal Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fastenal (Plantation, FL).

Interview

Kind, educated and absolutely professional, i liked the tone of voice of the interviewer, i l iked the questions, and the time the interview took. it was clear, nice and precise.

Interview Questions

• where did you find about our company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fastenal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broussard, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fastenal (Broussard, LA).

Interview

It was an early morning interview with me arriving early and dressed nicely. The regional manager and another guy sat down in their office, they asked me numerous questions while expressing interest. Well, at least it seemed like genuine interest. The regional manager even used quotes relating to my experience in restaurant work and how I would transition to their slower environment. There are no problems for me! Then, the regional manager said how he would get back in touch with me that day. He had a medical leave for surgery the very next day and commented on how paperwork would have to be done on that day before he left. It seemed as if I had the job. I was never called back, emailed, etc. Hopefully his surgery went well!

Interview Questions

• Would you be active or passive?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fall River, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fastenal (Fall River, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview with manager then interview with District Manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fastenal (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied via the website and was contacted by a district manager to set up an interview. Interviewed with the DM as well as a follow up interview with a branch GM. Pleasant experience overall.

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fastenal (Mansfield, OH) in February 2008.

Interview

Two interviews - one with branch manager and one with district manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you say to an upset customer that didn't get product that was promised.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made an offer that was standard for this position.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fastenal in December 2009.

Interview

Good overall company for entry level sales. Interview only consisted of one 1:1 interview and a online skills test. The company looks for young energetic people who are willing to get themselves into any sales situation. Company invests alot of time and money into employees for training and sales meetings.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation