Favorite Healthcare Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Favorite Healthcare Staffing

2.0

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (Chicago, IL) in June 2018.

Interview

There really wasn’t an interview. After applying and calling them the sent me to a site for a drug test and had me send in all the documents needed and to fill out w2s etc

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2012.

Interview

Pretty easy, fill out paperwork, you're hired kind of deal. Staffing agencies are pretty typical like that. They acted like they had a lot of hours to fill, but really didn't have that many.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they don't do negotiating, it's an across the board pay rate

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (Buffalo, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied online, recieved email to call for interview. Was interviewed next day and was offered job immediately, pending background check and drug test

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing in June 2015.

Interview

I you are certified, up to date on licenses, and have experience you got this! They ask about experience. What they are looking for in a LPN is geriatrics, psych, and med-surg. Most of their contracts are for these and occasionally minute clinic. Also you MUST be willing to travel for assignments.

CNA PER DIEM Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (West Nashville, TN) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online.Call back from manager the next day. Set up an interview a week and a half away. Unaware it was a group interview. Papers to sign, drug testing that same day.All paper work that was not filled out online was finished at interview. Waited about 2 weeks to hear back that I was hired. Thought it seemed a long time to speak with my references and info back from drug test.

Contract Call Center Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (Leawood, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was relaxed. Very professional. They showed interest in past experience as well as gathering information about what my goals were for the future so they could place me in the best possible position based on that criteria. They made it very easy to schedule an interview around the schedule I was working to make things convenient for me. They they gave me a list of possible interview questions to review so we could review answers I had to see if there was a different way to say medication that would be best received by possible employers.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 things about you that need improvement.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

phone interview then in person with the office director and then the rest of the team fairly informal process I applied, got a call, was asked to go over my resume in more detail, then set up in the in person interview.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing in February 2011.

Interview

You are submitted to various hospitals which are looking for a candidate with your skill set. If the facility is interested in your candidate profile, you will receive a phone interview. Favorite Health Care is your employer and you sign a contract with the facility for usually 13 weeks. Favorite Healthcare bills the facility and pays you.

Negotiation

Ask for as much tax free money as possible! Find your own housing and take the housing stipend. You will be paid a lot more money than if you have the travel company find housing for you!

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was very easy. Everyone was extremely helpful. Paper work was painless. All education material was online and could be done from home, although you did not get any compensation from your time spent on educational requirements. Only had to make one trip to the office for interviews. Everyone seemed to be on the same page so there was not a lot of run around.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It is a temp. staffing agency so there was no negotiation.