Favorite Healthcare Staffing Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Favorite Healthcare Staffing Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Favorite Healthcare Staffing

2.3

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I am terribly disappointed with this company. What started out as two strong interviews that were on the road to a third and final interview ended with getting a call after a couple of days that they were first offering the current recruiter a counteroffer so she wouldn't leave the company. I was told they were giving her some time to make a decision and they would let me know if she accepted or not. This is just awful business practice. The counteroffer should have been made to her as soon as she put in her notice upon accepting another offer. That whole situation should have been tied up and done before they began interviewing multiple other candidates for multiple interviews. Plus, I find it extremely unprofessional that I was actually told what was happening instead of just being told they needed a few more days. This was all handled terribly and should be addressed by corporate.

Interview Questions

• Questions were easy, it was more about personality / work experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Favorite Healthcare Staffing

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

Good - interview with several people .Phone interview at first then usually a Skpye. Went through everything on resume and discussed why i would be a good fit for the open position.

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (Overland Park, KS) in August 2012.

Interview

Lengthy interview process - 3 parts. 1st interview was with the Director, 2nd interview was with the team, and the 3rd and final interview was with the VP. They described the culture and what to expect really well.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about what I knew of the company and the job and then about culture and how I like to work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Favorite Healthcare Staffing (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

phone interview then in person with the office director and then the rest of the team fairly informal process I applied, got a call, was asked to go over my resume in more detail, then set up in the in person interview.