Fay Servicing Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fay Servicing Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Fay Servicing

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fay Servicing (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

They give you a test with mortgage questions on it. Everybody I met was really friendly. Several people have been there for six or seven years. It started in 2008. I sat with one of the account reps for 15 minutes explaining his day today activity. They were in the middle of a charitable backpack drive the lobby was filled with backpacks

Interview Questions

• What separates you from the other candidates and why should we hire you.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fay Servicing

Account Manager Interview

Interview

After submitting a resume and talking to their staffing coordinator I was interviewed. Interview process was as expected, met with a number of different managers in the company. Sort of a disorganized process.

Interview Questions

• They give a quiz/exam testing relevant knowledge for the position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fay Servicing (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Brief interview with a recruiter and afterwards one day interview with 6 managers. The managers are really nice, they know right away if you are a fit or not for the company. Took 2 weeks after the interview to get an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fay Servicing (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

The first interview was good. Great information and great approach. I felt as if the manager had people skills and had plenty of interview experience. The second interview was not as good. Felt interrogated and the manager didn't have good people skills. The manager was very outspoken and dominated the interview. Tried to be intimidating.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fay Servicing (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Arrived at the office, waited for about half hour, was then met by several managers (they came in pairs) There was also a small test with basic math and calculating P&I payments.

Interview Questions

• Years in mortgage industry, examples of what type of tasks performed with previous employers   1 Answer