Fay Servicing Foreclosure Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fay Servicing Foreclosure Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Fay Servicing

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fay Servicing (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was professional and started on time. We talked about the company goals and I was asked how I think I could help reach them. We spoke about my previous experience and what systems I know and asked basic foreclosure questions.

Interview Questions

• Why did i want to work for fay   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fay Servicing

Foreclosure Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fay Servicing in January 2017.

Interview

Very polite interviewers. Interviewed with 3 people. Not simple questions. Come prepared to answer questions that pertain to the job title as well as previous past employments. Over all, not easy interview but an interview that helped the employer be more informed about the interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a difficult situation you handled   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fay Servicing (Carrollton, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Relaxed and easy. Everyone was very down to earth and it was more of a conversation with friends it seemed with the people being so relaxed. You couldn't tell who was the higher ups in the interview as they were all very laid back and professional. Best interview EVER!!!