Fay Servicing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fay Servicing Interview Questions

Interviews at Fay Servicing

2.7

Foreclosure Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fay Servicing in January 2017.

Interview

Very polite interviewers. Interviewed with 3 people. Not simple questions. Come prepared to answer questions that pertain to the job title as well as previous past employments. Over all, not easy interview but an interview that helped the employer be more informed about the interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a difficult situation you handled   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fay Servicing (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through the website. Got an email back within a week. Scheduled a phone interview a week later, followed by an in person interview a couple of days after the phone screening.

Payment Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fay Servicing (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview. Two days later i was contacted for a face to face interview. everyone at the office was very nice and i was hopping i got the chance to work with them. Sometimes its not about where you work or what you do, it about the people you work with.

Risk Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fay Servicing in November 2017.

Interview

The hiring/interview process was very unorganized.
    Screening - recruiter
    1st interview - hiring manager
    2nd interview - Sr Manager
    Was then called by recruiter to request that I meet with another manager in the office.
    3rd - another manager (not hiring manager for role I applied)
    4th & 5th - peer interviews

It seemed as if the hiring manager & recruiter never communicated throughout b/c when recruiter would call me to schedule an additional interview you can tell he was embarrassed about the process. I knew after my 2nd trip to the office that I would decline an offer from an organization that couldn’t even get alignment with the hiring process.

Vendor Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fay Servicing (Carrollton, TX).

Interview

First I nterview with director. 2nd interview with the VP. Both interviews asked basic questions. These happened on separate days and took some time between. The director had only been with the company about a month so she was very new.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over someone with more experience?   Answer Question

Loss Mitigation Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fay Servicing.

Interview

A friend passed on my resume. I got called and had to meet with multiple levels.Questions were very professional and directed. Picked apart my resume and focused on past experience. Allowed me to speak to where there are gaps in my skill set compared to what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• How did I gain my knowledge about mortgages and servicing outside of training?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fay Servicing (Carrollton, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Easy. I knew the people I was talking to so we kept it casual. Nothing in depth discussed besides that the company was about to crash and burn because of the lack of training, program access, and SME.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you think of the status of the modification process?   Answer Question

Invoice Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fay Servicing (Carrollton, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then actual face to face. Interviewed with manager and then VP. I was hired the next day, and background check was done. I was hired because I was experienced in invoices.

Interview Questions

• I just discussed my skills and qualifications. Manager should not hired anyone and just did everything herself, since she wanted everything her way   Answer Question

Loss Mitigation Specialist/Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fay Servicing (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview was rather unorthodox and unstructured. There was no phone screening process. They call you and ask you to come into the office. You walk in and there is no receptionist or formal conference room. You spend about two hours meeting with up to potentially six different people where they ask you a variety of different questions.

Interview Questions

• No formal format or organization to questions, completely random.   Answer Question

PMO (Program Management Office) PM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fay Servicing (Chicago, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

In 1st 5 days of the calendar month, initially screened over the Phone by EVP/Hiring Manager (who left the Co. b4 I have been offered the job), by 1/3 of the calendar-month-end had 1st round in-person with 2 VP- PMO (yes, its strange to know 2 people with same title in same dept of Co.) and the EVP/Hiring Manager.

By end of the calendar-month, called for next round of in-person with Head of Strategic Dev, SVP (Servicing), CFO, and finally CEO.

Had job offer by 2/3 end of the next-following calendar-month.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the board ?   1 Answer