Feather River Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Feather River Hospital

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paradise, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Feather River Hospital (Paradise, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online through their electronic system, received a phone call from an employee in HR about 3 weeks later to set up an interview time. After the interview, I received an email about a week later to submit information about 5 references.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a problem and how you solved it   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paradise, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Feather River Hospital (Paradise, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. In person interview with director and managers. Offer pending drug testing. Basic history questions, none situational. Nice people. Very slow Human Resources department. I applied to many positions before getting one call back for interview.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Feather River Hospital in October 2015.

Interview

I sat down with the Director, an Assistant, and two Staff Pharmacist for a formal interview lasting approximately 30 minutes. Most questions were scenario based from pre-determined set witha few clinical questions.

Interview Questions

• If you could ask one question, what would it be and why?   Answer Question