FedEx Courier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Courier Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2016

2.6

Courier Interview

Interview

Most of the interview was scenarios.
What would you do in this scenario.
What could you have done better.
Describe a time.
It was a good 30-45 min interview
They will give u an offer and send you to clinic same day if accepted

Interview Questions

• name a time when you had to follow a procedure with extreme details   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Hr calls and sets up appointment. Then you go in and a manger will sit with you for a couple minutes asking questions. After the process is over they will basically hire you on the spot if your qualifies and you have to take a drug test and dot evaluation at a lab paid for by FedEx.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Cleveland, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

interviewed with managers asked a lot of questions about high stress situations they used a particular method of expecting the answers that I do not remember what it was called. It was myself and 2 operations managers and they took turn asking questions off a a interview sheet.

Interview Questions

• What was a way you dealt with a situation on when you had to deal with time management   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was rather quick, it was a basic job that didn't require and in depth conversation. It started with an over the phone interview in which they asked general questions regarding work history and why I might be looking to change careers. It was then followed by an offer to schedule for an interview face to face which includes a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about experience, job ethics and why I think I qualify   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Bakersfield, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and about a week later I got a call to schedule an interview. I was interviewed by one guy who just asked me to describe a few past work situations. I had already researched the types of questions on glassdoor so I was prepared for them. The whole interview took about 15 minutes and was very relaxed.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Standard behavioral interview. panel interview where usually 3 managers take turns asking situational questions. each question presents you with a problem or asks you to recall a time where you encountered a situation in your life or work history. What might have been the problem? what you did, did it work? what you learned. use the STAR method to answer these questions.

Interview Questions

• If you encounter a customer who was dissatisfied with our service, what might be some actions you could take to help this customer resolve their problems?   Answer Question

Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Very straight forward basic questions. Friendly interviewers and just want the most dedicated & punctual people perfect for the job. Did the phone questions first and then was scheduled a interview with two of the hiring managers at the station and told they would contact me back once they got everything checked in.

Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx in November 2014.

Interview

it was easy they asked basic questions pertaining to my experience and certificates. The overall interview wasnt bad the interviewer didnt even make eye contact with me so i was comfortable and confident. To be honest my 8 year old nehpew could have passed it.

Courier Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx in January 2014.

Interview

Semi-formal interview. Many questions about experience and ability to follow procedure. Managers are real people and do not intend to make the process stressful. If you can show a willingness and ability to show up for work and follow the rules most likely they will hire you. Though most hiring managers should be laid back you still need to dress in business casual clothing and be clean cut as you are dealing with customers and representing the company.

Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy Eventhough I was interviewed by two people at once.