FedEx Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Harrison, AR

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Harrison, AR).

Interview

Phone interview consisted of an overview of the job title and duties. Salary was stayed and non negotiable. (Very fair offer.) Phone interview lasted about 15-20 min. Interviewer was extremely upbeat and positive. After discussing overview of position, interviewer informed me, I should receive a call to come in for a second interview. I received an email and phone call the next day to set up time and date. Currently, preparing for second interview.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked if I was available at certain hours to work with no restrictions.   1 Answer
  • Interviewer stated salary was non negotiable and asked if I would accept stated salary.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FedEx (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process took approximately 2 hours with two hiring managers. It was a tag-team hiring process the first interviewer asked me several questions and I had the answer with examples then the second interview ask me a series of questions and I had the answer with examples.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a difficult task your managers had you perform and you made it look easy and positive.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FedEx (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Panel interview with three managers asking a list of questions. The questions asked the person to describe a time that they dealt with a difficult situation, an irate customer, etc. The managers were very nice. The process was long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with an irate customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at FedEx (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Filled out online app. Was Called back 2 days later by store manager she set up a in person interview for the following day in the store. I went in for interview with the Store Manager, every thing was very standard and really easy. She said she wanted to set up a second then interview with District manager. She called me later that day and said he would call me later in the day. He called at around 5pm, very easy and very standard , nothing hard at all Both were very easy, they just wanted to know my work experience if you had money handling experience, experience dealing with stressfull situations and if you could deal with customers and why you wanted to work at Fed Ex. Nothing complex or hard at all, very standard and quite easy. Don't worry about it, just be yourself.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Saint Petersburg, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

2 interviews at the time I spoke to a manager their responding to an employment advertisement and then I went into the offices and was interviewed there. Really nice people It was an entry level position and I had little experience but was a hard worker. Part time at first then moved to full time. Talked salary later in the interview I wouldve liked higher but you always do. If I had stayed longer I feel there would have been more opportunities

Interview Questions

• customer support experience etc. background   1 Answer

Negotiation

was not really able to negotiate anything

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Littleton, CO) in June 2012.

Interview

Very effective interview, read right from the interview guide. Typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a way that you have helped the organization of your previous job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Miami, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

There were a series of 3 interviews.

First: Met with the store manager, had a brief discussion, asked me how I dealt with customers before, with difficult coworkers, etc, and also what my long term goals were.

Second: Met with the store manager again, and the GM. This interview was a little more engaging. Delved deeper into work related questions.

Third: This interview was with the regional manager, and was pretty tough. She asked me to sell her a Blackberry.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FedEx in April 2009.

Interview

Casual and easy going. It is not rocket science.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This is what we are going to pay you, these will be your hours, and you will be fully vested after 5 years of employment. Will you accept?

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was quite basic. Typical questions asked in an interview. The interviewer is quite nice since she asked everything about the process of me getting there, how was the road, how was the parking and all. Then she knows how to work around the questions to not let me notice whether she's beginning to accept/reject my application.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what FedEx is doing?
      Do you have any experience of working in Customer Service before?
      Tell me how do you think you'd fit in this job.
      Tell me your future plans if you get this job.
      Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Kolkata (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process was good. First round is an aptitude test. Question is basically from maths, english comprehension, logical question. second round was a typing test. Third round is a face to face interview with a senior person. Overall interview was easy till you are confident.