FedEx Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 12, 2017

2.6

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Harrison, AR

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Harrison, AR).

Interview

Phone interview consisted of an overview of the job title and duties. Salary was stayed and non negotiable. (Very fair offer.) Phone interview lasted about 15-20 min. Interviewer was extremely upbeat and positive. After discussing overview of position, interviewer informed me, I should receive a call to come in for a second interview. I received an email and phone call the next day to set up time and date. Currently, preparing for second interview.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked if I was available at certain hours to work with no restrictions.   1 Answer
  • Interviewer stated salary was non negotiable and asked if I would accept stated salary.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FedEx (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process took approximately 2 hours with two hiring managers. It was a tag-team hiring process the first interviewer asked me several questions and I had the answer with examples then the second interview ask me a series of questions and I had the answer with examples.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a difficult task your managers had you perform and you made it look easy and positive.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FedEx (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Panel interview with three managers asking a list of questions. The questions asked the person to describe a time that they dealt with a difficult situation, an irate customer, etc. The managers were very nice. The process was long.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Process took 1 1/2… Easy, interviewer was friendly, understanding. The interview was over the Process took 1 1/2… Easy, interviewer was friendly, understanding. The interview was over the phone Was called the following week with an offer.Process took 1 1/2… Easy, interviewer was friendly, understanding. The interview was over the phone Was called the following week with an offer.

Interview Questions

• If you did a task incorrectly, what would you do to correct the mistake.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at FedEx (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Filled out online app. Was Called back 2 days later by store manager she set up a in person interview for the following day in the store. I went in for interview with the Store Manager, every thing was very standard and really easy. She said she wanted to set up a second then interview with District manager. She called me later that day and said he would call me later in the day. He called at around 5pm, very easy and very standard , nothing hard at all Both were very easy, they just wanted to know my work experience if you had money handling experience, experience dealing with stressfull situations and if you could deal with customers and why you wanted to work at Fed Ex. Nothing complex or hard at all, very standard and quite easy. Don't worry about it, just be yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Torrance, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

They discourage you in your interview if you are not the person they are looking for. They will tel you what your missing and say that is what we are looking for. Or the manager will go on a tangent about something not even related to the position in question.

Interview Questions

• If they are interested they will ask about your experience and how you manage to solve a work problem if not they will skim over your resume and ask very basic questions already noted on your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Saint Petersburg, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

2 interviews at the time I spoke to a manager their responding to an employment advertisement and then I went into the offices and was interviewed there. Really nice people It was an entry level position and I had little experience but was a hard worker. Part time at first then moved to full time. Talked salary later in the interview I wouldve liked higher but you always do. If I had stayed longer I feel there would have been more opportunities

Interview Questions

• customer support experience etc. background   1 Answer

Negotiation

was not really able to negotiate anything

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FedEx (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

i knew someone so it was who you know to get in really.if you dont know someone they had other people that brought friends in interviews were short if they knew them maybe not at all

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Littleton, CO) in June 2012.

Interview

Very effective interview, read right from the interview guide. Typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a way that you have helped the organization of your previous job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Torrance, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Met with manager and was asked typical interview questions. I was given a form to sign for the company to do a background check. I heard back from them in approximately 2 weeks giving me an offer letter. The outcome of the interview was my accepting the position and started a few weeks later. The overall experience of the interview was good.