FedEx Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Engineer Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in December 2011.

Interview

Applied online, received a next day phone call verifying details of application. The day after a phone interview was scheduled. Behavioral, business case and technical questions were asked in the phone and panel interviews. After a week an offer was put together. Interview process is fair and straight forward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in August 2010.

Interview

The phone interview was quick to set up the in person interview. Interviewed with 8 people in person; from the bottom to the top. Standard interview: why here, why us, why you, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc...

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in July 2010.

Interview

It was a Behavioral interview with 6 questions and a 10min presentation prepared beforehand. 3 people interviewed including 1 person from Human Resources. It was 45 minutes long. Very friendly and casual. Very formal.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Engineer Interview

Interview

2 hours interview for region engineering position. Interview consisted of an adhoc presentation, followed by a series of 9 behavioral interview questions. The interview was very structured, so you have to choose your examples carefully. I felt like I wasn't able to offer up all of my experiences if they didn't fit into one of the 9 questions. I followed up with some additional examples of my work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to apply creative problem solving skills, what action did you take, what were the results?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

I just had a phone interview from the HR department in Fedex. The phone interview was nothing but a background screening. The interviewer asked me what kind of position I am looking for, what is motivating my search and some detailed questions on my resume. Most of the questions are very common in the background screening.