FedEx Freight Dock Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Freight Dock Worker Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Sun Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Sun Valley, CA).

Interview

Applied online HR person contact me within a week then the operation manager called 2 weeks later for a interview, the manager called me the next day with a offer came in again the next day for drug test then after that it was training on a computer for two weeks then on the field with a forklift

Interview Questions

• Question about situations I been in   4 Answers

Negotiation

No neogotiation

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx Freight

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Middletown, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

They interview few people at a time and pick the good one from it. They ask all the behavioral type question and few math problems. I believe they need little communication skills and some math skills to count the boxes. After the interview they will send you an email if you are qualified for the job. And after that a lot of paper works.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a manager asks you to do something out from your usual job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

They called me in to set up my interview the day before and I came in the next day for my interview; which wasn't very hard at all to do to be honest.

Interview Questions

• They made me count three dimensional boxes for one of interview questions.   1 Answer

Dock Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online at the website through the website fedexfrieght/jobs.com
    Company called a week later and did a pre phone screening
    One interview and a call back a week later for a start date

Interview Questions

• Name a time you disagreed with a management decision and what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Full health care package
    401k match
    17.17 starting wage hourly

Anonymous Employee in North Chili, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (North Chili, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was very casual and straight forward. Just you and the service center manager. Very easy and comfortable. A lot of tell me a time when you had to something, the interviewer was trying to help when responding to ensure you were doing good.

Dock Worker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FedEx Freight.

Interview

Got called by a recruiter and set up interview, The interview was pretty straight forward. I had to answer scenario type questions and the interviewer was very friendly and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• Gave me pictorial of pallets with boxes stacked and ask me to give the total of the count of boxes on the pallet.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Bolingbrook, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a one on one interview with the hub supervisor. Behavioral Questions which focused on teamwork and problem solving. Very laid back. There was a back test to see if you can count how many boxes there were on a pallet.

Anonymous Employee in Vernon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Vernon, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The guy was really cool, casual, straight forward, and it was very early in the morning. Overall it was more like conversation. I had forklift and warehouse experience so I guess that really helped me out.

Interview Questions

• Has there ever been a moment where you had to deal with someone who was uncooperative?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fife, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Fife, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

I honestly didn't enjoy it i was stuck inside a small office that was a complete mess the interviewer didn't want to give me set answers to my questions which seemed very shady. Be prepared with questions and make sure you know how much you will start out at. Don't be afraid to take control of the interview.

Dock Worker Interview

Interview

The first interview is pretty random when it comes to the job title. they ask you customer servic related questions but all you end up doing (if you get the job) is unload/load boxes. Real esy interview. They also give you this random math portion.