FedEx Freight Driver Apprentice Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Freight Driver Apprentice Interview Questions

Interviews at FedEx Freight

2.8

Driver Apprentice Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx Freight in March 2016.

Interview

They call you in, ask you simple questions that are based on job related scenarios and look for your best answer. They the go on with the hiring process and request your MVR from a third party to look into your driving record for the past 5 years. They are looking for anything that is a moving violation and you cannot have more than 2 in a 12 month period.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you showed initiative in your previous job experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx Freight

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (New Brunswick, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

Very simple open ended questions. Simple hypothetical situations. About 12 questions total. All similar. Fairly relaxed atmosphere. They are a bit repetative in their nature but if you can answer one you should be able them all. Will discuss benefits and details of the job after questiona.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you disagreed with a rule or management decision. What did you do and what was the result.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Annapolis, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online on the 1st of April 2017, got a call on the 11 of April and scheduled for interview on the 12th. Got an offer on the 13th and emails to sign n submit. Now waiting to do drug test.

Interview Questions

• What is the least you don't like about your job   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Simple interview with basic questions. Got a call after the initial email and set up a time for the interview. It lasted about 45 minutes. Very casual and easy going.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if asked to do something not in your job description?   1 Answer