FedEx Freight Operations Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Freight Operations Supervisor Interview Questions

2.3

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Was similar to talking to a robot. The interviewer was reading a transcipt, while chewing tabacco, and spitting in a trash can located about 6 feet from his desk. So you can really see the spitt coming out his mouth into the trash can. Try to concentrate with that. I dont think he was understanding his own questions. My guess, he didnt go to school for long. He was very unprofessional and inappropriate. My interview was at 10, they made me wait an hour before they call me in.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you had to make a decision..   1 Answer

That place didnt reflect the image of fedex as i know it. I didnt think i will do my best work in that type of environment

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx Freight

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

A phone pre interview and then an on site face to face inteview.
    15 behavior questions, you must give out examples to illustrate what you did.
    Kind of tough questions. Be prepared.
    Felt a little difficult.

Interview Questions

• give me an example of a situation that you have conflict with your leader   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight.

Interview

Multiple interviews, basic knowledge testing, background check, drug testing, offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Dependent upon interviewer - you will receive a multitude of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Range is based on experience. Not too much room for negotiating as this is based on your work history/experience.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight.

Interview

Phone interview asked about 10 general questions followed by face to face consisting of behavioral questions totaling about 15 questions. Got a followup and an offer 2 days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Hq puts a number based on experience. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fairly smooth went in sat down with the ASCM and SCM and talked about how i was willing to grow with the company in leadership....... ........ ........ ...... ...............

Interview Questions

• Where do you expect to be in 10yrs with the company   1 Answer

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight in July 2013.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview and then was asked to come in for a face to face. Interview lasted about an hour. Got a call back the next day asking me to return again for a follow up. After second interview was sent for a drug screen.. Received an offer a week later.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight in March 2013.

Interview

Went through 2 interviews. The Interviews are behavior based.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to manage a difficult employee.   Answer Question

Negotiation

they did not want to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

Easy! Had a brief discussion with the center manager and answered some behavioral questions. Interview was more of a 1:1 discussion than an actual interview. I first had a phone interview then they called me to do a 1:1 interview in Ohio at one of their centers. FedEx did not pay for any of the expenses for me to get to the interview even through they knew I lived several hours away.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx Freight in July 2011.

Interview

It was a panel interview that consited of behavioral and situationl based questions. FedEx is a well known company with plenty of opportunity for growth. They are worldwide that gives one a person to be mobile.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important aspect of the company?   1 Answer

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx Freight in May 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was called within a few weeks to set up an interview. The regional ops manager and the service center manager were the interviewers. The atmosphere was surprisingly very comfortable. They asked me questions about my education and previous work experience, as well as my answers to questions that were asked on the application. By the end of the interview, I felt as if I knew a lot about them and they knew a lot about me. After many unsuccessful interviews with other companies, I threw caution to the wind and didn't bother taking the time to research the company. My carelessness helped me to relax and I felt it was my best interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told what to expect and I agreed to it. When the job offer letter was presented to me, it was more than expected.