FedEx Freight West Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Freight West Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at FedEx Freight West

Dockworker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight West (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Received a phone screen regarding the position followed by 2 interviews (1 on 1), standard questions, took approx. 45 min. per interview. It took roughly two weeks to hear back from them with an offer. The interview process was fairly easy and after the pre-employment drug screen I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you know about our company?
      2. Was there ever a time you couldn't complete a task and what did you do about it?
      3. Name a time where honesty counted the most. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight West (Boise, ID) in December 2011.

Interview

Applied online, heard from the Ops Supervisor about an interview 2 weeks later. Went in for the interview and heard back that I got the job 2 weeks later. There was another day of paperwork filling out, followed by a week of computer based training, then job related training for 2 more weeks.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about previous employment, education and computer based competence   Answer Question