FedEx Ground Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Very intimidating interview process. Applied online then received an email a week or so later requesting a phone interview. The phone interview was technical and covered basic accounting/financial terms and scenarios. I was then asked to come to the office for a 2 hour interview. This first included a 6 person panel interview of my potential superiors, followed by a 2 person interview by potential peers, and then a 2 person interview by potential managers. The in-person interviews were not technical at all, completely behavioral based. They definitely have an HR department that requires questions to be answered using the STAR method (situation, task, action, result), because I was sometimes asked to rephrase answers to better fit this model. Process was very tense and I was very unsure of their opinions of me after leaving the interview. I received a call a week or so later with an offer.

Interview Questions