KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

FedEx Ground Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,200 of over 1,200.0 interviews

Employee Referral5%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

It was about 8 interview questions , it was not long at all. They were simple questions, and I felt comfortable with the interviewer. The better you feel with the interviewer, the better you feel in answering the questions

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here.
    Answer Question

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

Quick and Easy. It was a phone interview and then a call back for orientation. All around a good timeline for those looking for holiday and summer employment (students). I liked my time there.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about how to deal with conflict in the work place.

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

Super easy, over the phone interview. Open to everyone for the most part as long as you have a good head on your shoulders. Someone looking for an immediate job should definitely apply.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable lifting and moving heavy packages?

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

The interview process was quick and concise. The interview was done via text message and lasted about 3 minutes. The interview was only yes or no questions. Answering the questions was very easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

It was a good interview process. I have no complaints about it. I believe they have a great system set in place for their hiring process. Overall a good interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

I attended 2 Interviews. One was a phone interview and the other was in person panel interview, with about 6 people. The process was organized and went smoothly. They were very professional

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

Very simple and open. Pretty much anyone with a pulse and the ability to walk can get an interview and get thru it. The standards are not high. 2 3

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any Warehouse experience?

FedEx Ground

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

Interview started with hiring manager and I’m assuming his assistant, he started very fast and only told me kind of what I would do. They use the star method for questions, tell me about a time stuff. Wasn’t really a fan of the process, doesn’t show who YOU are and WHAT you know.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you faced complications and how did you handle it?
  • Tell me about a time you had to face a difficult task?

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Denver, CO) in May 2022

Interview

Applied online Got a text interview 5 minutes later Next day Got a call for a background check and explanation of the job. As I got off the phone I got a email for my background check. 2 hours later I got called to be told I was hired

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westland, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Westland, MI) in May 2022

Interview

The interview process was great, told us everything we needed to know and everything to look out for, and show us around the building and all the do not's and how to to stay safe

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,200 Interviews

FedEx Ground Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at FedEx Ground as 73.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.78 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Operations Manager and Package Handler rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Fed Ex Ground Package Handler and Part Time Package Handler roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at FedEx Ground takes an average of 13 days when considering 1,220 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Fed Ex Ground Package Handler had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Operations Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 22 days).

Common stages of the interview process at FedEx Ground according to 1,220 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 22.37%

FedEx Ground logo

FedEx Ground Photos

+ Add Photo
FedEx Ground photo of: FXG
FedEx Ground photo of: FedEx Ground has established itself as an industry leader by offering faster delivery to more locations than the competition.
FedEx Ground photo of: Essential workers
FedEx Ground photo of: Bar code labels made it possible to track a package, to sort it using automation, to deliver it more efficiently, and to bill the client more accurately.
FedEx Ground photo of: FedEx Ground
FedEx Ground photo of: FedEx Ground safely and reliably handles nearly seven million packages a day.
FedEx Ground photo of: Over the past decade, FedEx Ground has invested billions of dollars in the expansion and automation of its network, resulting in continuous improvements in speed, efficiency, and reliability.