FedEx Ground Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 996 of over 996 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tracy, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Tracy, CA) in May 2020

Interview

I applied online and the next day I received a call to schedule an interview over the phone. Interview questions were simple and I was informed of orientation information. Orientation is required - it's 8 hours long where you're sitting and watching training/safety videos (paid time). Last hour of orientation they introduced us to the team we would be working under and we worked as a package handler for about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • They mainly asked questions regarding the physical requirements of the job - (can you work while squatting, bending for multiple hours at a time, ect.) The only question they asked not related to the job (if you can physically do the job basically.) was how do you handle conflict.
    1 Answer
5 people found this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

Interview process went smooth. Basic questions about your prior expereince and what you did in the past. Never had a sit down, it was a phone interview. Got a call next day and was told that I was hired. Very easy interview process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

These interviews are typically just a formality. If you’ve proven yourself as a package handler. Be prepared to answer questions in a BAR format (background, action, result). HR, OPS manager and other managers are typically on the panel.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you dear with a difficult teammate and how you handled it.

FedEx Ground

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

The interview was through text, and I have repeatedly gotten emails about orientation without any success of going to the orientation. The hiring manager is never available, and they never respond to emails.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

1 30 min interview that included a tour of the facility and HR interview. HR interview was quick and basic questions. Background check was required and drug test was not.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a workplace disagreement

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

Very easy interview. Asks about previous work history and goes over the qualification for the job. You will be asked about the hours your are able to work as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Kennesaw, GA)

Interview

Very easy interview process, receive phone call, show up. They set up a training then you are hire. The training is just a short video explain what safe to do and what not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

Situational/behavior style interview questions. Tell me about a time type questions. Expected to answer with B.A.R. (Background, Action, Result). Interview questions are tough as you need to think of a good example to use then answer the question in the BAR format

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a coworker and how did you handle it?
1 person found this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

Fast and easy process. The orientation took about a week, and after the orientation you are assigned to your work area. There are 2 areas- unload and load. Loading the truck is harder than unloading.

Interview Questions
  • Can you lift 80 lbs.+ plus packages?

Anonymous Employee in Oak Park, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Oak Park, MI) in Apr 2021

Interview

Filled out online application, received email with instructions to take a interview via text, received another email for background check very easy simple process, supervisor called and I'm scheduled for orientation entire process less than a week

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

There really was no interview process. Just asks you a couple of questions like can you lift over 50 lbs, etc. No need to really prepare at all. Really cannot have an easier interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 996 Interviews