FedEx Ground Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Ground Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

The hiring was easy I filled out an application online and was invited to an interview four days later. Didn’t ask many questions but it was a painless interview. Asked me one question about how I handle conflict and if I could handle a physically demanding job

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Willington, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Willington, CT) in October 2017.

Interview

Was a real simple interview. In and out within 30 mins. People were nice. I did enjoy the security this location has. There were about 10 questions asked. All the question were related to prior experience and the current position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Will I be able to work the position as it has been described to me.   Answer Question

Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Orlando, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Same question as always. Unrelated questions. I felt uncomfortable and ill at ease. The person who interviewed seemed occupied with other issues. The facility was difficult to locate and I was almost late.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Greensboro, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

It took only few minutes. She told me the hours, pay rate, about the job, what I should wear. She then told me that when my background check came back I would be contacted.

PKG Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Park, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Oak Park, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

Very brief, going into what shift preferences I had, what kind of environment the opportunity is, stating three million times "you're being paid to work out", understanding the pay process, informing of the background check's length of time, history of the interviewer and what happened with previous employment.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Orlando, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online. A few hours afterward I retrieved an email asking for my information regarding the background check, I was then sent an email (all in the same day) for scheduling an in person interview the next day. I attended the interview, security scanned me, and I sat down in the waiting area. After about 5 minutes, the manager guided me to her room and asked me a few questions regarding how comfortable I am lifting packages exceeding 50 pounds, how I would handle a disagreement with an employee, and what time I would prefer to work. She then concluded the interview on how much I will be getting paid and informed me that once my background check came in, I will receive and email regarding orientation.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disagreement with an employee.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Wentworth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Port Wentworth, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Very friendly and calm interview they answered every question that i asked without hesitation the guy who interviewed me was very outgoing and soft spoken and was a dedicated employee to the company

Interview Questions

• Have i ever worked in a warehouse   1 Answer

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2017.

Interview

After submitting over 50+ applications over the course of 6 months for different spots. I've gone from "we don't wanna pay to relocate anyone" to now "You have the best management experience, but we are gonna go with other candidates". It usually takes about a week after putting in an application to hear something back on whether they even want to waste time interviewing you. I say that because they already have someone in mind when they post these openings. So all it becomes is you wasting your time, them wasting their time and you getting excited because there's a chance to not be just a package handler. NOPE! Unless you are on your knees for them.

Seasonal Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Springfield, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

i applied online and received a call within a week and was asked to come in. I was interviewed by two people and asked six questions that i had to answer only in B.A.R method.

Interview Questions

• discuss a time you had a conflict with a co worker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was brief 5 min, I was asked about my work history and why I wanted to work for fedex ground then I was told they would call me later

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had an altercation with a co-worker?   Answer Question