FedEx Ground Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Ground Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

1.9

PT Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Ground in February 2017.

Interview

It was very easy to find, and lucky for me very close! After going through security I waited a short time before being called back. It was a very basic interview, asking about my last job and general experience. How would you handle drama with a co-worker? She asked what shift I would enjoy most, and to my surprise got exactly what I wanted. Monday through Friday 12pm to 5pm. They are always hiring on all shifts. No drug test. Just background checks I was sent via email the day before . Starting pay $10.47

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Lubbock, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Got a call back quickly, set interview up and it was no more than 15 mind tops. Was working early as next day after watching 2 hours of videos at work

Interview Questions

• Can you get to work on time? Have a reliable vehicle? Can you lift up to 50lbs?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Ground.

Interview

Behavioral based interview. Answers should be specific and address exactly what was asked. Candidates often generalize instead of answering the specifics or giving a specific example that was asked for in the question. Answers are rated on a 1-5 scale. Questions are asked in the BAR (Before, Action, Result) format.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a disagreement with someone at work. How did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (New York, NY).

Interview

Background, Action, Result type interview questions. Situational questions mostly. Recently has been changed to fewer questions. Used to be around 10 questions has been reduced to 3. Operations Manager and Sort Manager have same questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to employees that did not get along what did you do?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx Ground.

Interview

Get a tour of the facility, then call you to come back and they interview you. If you pass the background test you will receive a call back stating whether you got the job or not

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a situation occurred where there was workplace violence   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Super brief. It was about a 10 minute in and out.
    Basically they give you a call to schedule an interview. During the interview they ask about how you found the job, if you've ever worked there before etc. After that they ask for your shift preference depending on what they're hiring for. My options were either their midnight shift (11pm to 3am) or sunrise shift (something like 4am to 8am). Anyways, once you choose they'll email you a request for you to submit a background check. Once that goes through assuming everything is clear, they'll schedule you for an orientation class where you'll also fill out some government and fedex employee forms. Orientation is your first day as a FedEx Ground employee so you do in fact get paid for attending. From that point they'll schedule you to come in for your actual shift and give you a tour and go through safety instructions. I went off a little bit but I think I made it a bit clear for anyone interested in being a part of the FedEx Ground team. Hope this was of any help!

Interview Questions

• How'd you hear about this job?   1 Answer

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Nashville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Easiest interview ever. I showed up and they asked me questions that were far easier than I anticipated them to be. I think any person could do this if they apply. It is not hard at all.

Interview Questions

• can you make it to work on time.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Talked to the employer she asked questions on my recent employment i answered asked what i was wanting to be hired for i answered package handler then said ok be here for orientation and did some things on the computer

Interview Questions

• Why did you quit your last job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (City of Industry, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I got an interview about a week later. Interview was simple, they only asked 5 questions, 3 of which were "yes or no" type of questions. Took a week for the background check to come back. Started orientation about a week later.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Albuquerque, NM) in January 2017.

Interview

Overall the interview process was fairly quick and simple. The whole thing lasted about ten minutes and was fairly straight forward as far as interviews go and filled with the standard questions that you get asked at most jobs. But the interviewer was very friendly and happy to answer any questions that I had.

Interview Questions

• Q. Why did you leave your last job?   Answer Question
    • Q. Name a time you had a difficult customer and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question