FedEx Ground Part Time Package Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Ground Part Time Package Handler Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

1.4

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Ground.

Interview

The process in all was pretty brief. I spoke with one of the mangers for about twenty minutes and was told I would be contacted in about a week with further questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx Ground

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Norcross, GA).

Interview

First you go to a sort observation at 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning, then you go back and fill out the application if you're on the list. after that then you interview.after your interview then they call you back in for orientation

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for FedEx   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Reno, NV) in March 2017.

Interview

I went to my interview at 1am in the morning. My interviewer showed me around telling me about the work I applied for. Then we went to his office and the interview was very easy ask simple easy questions. It took about a week for my background to come back and within a week I was working.

Interview Questions

• Why Did you quit your last job   1 Answer

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx Ground.

Interview

Get a tour of the facility, then call you to come back and they interview you. If you pass the background test you will receive a call back stating whether you got the job or not

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a situation occurred where there was workplace violence   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Talked to the employer she asked questions on my recent employment i answered asked what i was wanting to be hired for i answered package handler then said ok be here for orientation and did some things on the computer

Interview Questions

• Why did you quit your last job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (City of Industry, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I got an interview about a week later. Interview was simple, they only asked 5 questions, 3 of which were "yes or no" type of questions. Took a week for the background check to come back. Started orientation about a week later.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx Ground.

Interview

It was straight forward. He didn't care much. Stated that it is very physical. He said the hours of employment. And at the end asked: Do you want the job? After the answer come next week for orientation. Thank you.

Interview Questions

• Are your a student? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview with HR was complete and done very well, They asked the proper questions for the position I was applying for. They have been looking to bring people on due to this is a new location that was just built 6 months ago.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Easy. Simple. Basic questions. The interviewer was nice. It took all of ten minutes. I even got escorted by a current package handler. He told me that it was his seventh year working at that facility.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to lift boxes repeatedly?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Roanoke, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was short. The manager asked me a few questions right off the computer. She also asked me if I wanted to work the morning or evening shift. Morning shift: 3-8am. Evening shift: 5-10pm. She said I would be contacted once the background check came through.

Interview Questions

• Which shift would you like to work?   1 Answer