FedEx Ground Part Time Service Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Ground Part Time Service Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Part Time Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Ground in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was a phone interview. It was brief and mostly covered situational type questions. Name a time etc... Anyone with any previous management experience will do well in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you have dealt with a subcontractor to do a job and relied on that entity to succeed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer that was made was quite reasonable and I did not negotiate salary.

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx Ground

Part Time Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx Ground in July 2010.

Interview

Not a very easy interview. All the questions where: "Tell me about a time when...." and they are not all work related. I was in the interview with the senior manager and the sort manager and another district manager was in on the phone as well and they took turns reading each question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a different view as a co-worker.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to learn a difficult task.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, basically handed me a letter stating the salary and information on the position and if I signed it, I accepted.

Part Time Service Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx Ground in June 2007.

Interview

I was a package handler with lead experience before i got the interview. inside the interview they asked alot of what would you do in this situation type of questions and give an example of when etc. questions.

Interview Questions

• what is the most difficult situation you have faced at work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i was able to negotiate the salary. dont settle for less then your worth.