FedEx Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Human Resources Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Irving, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview to match skills after applying online via company website. Received initial contact via e-mail. Declined further consideration because the position requires frequent travel. Otherwise it appeared to be a great opportunity.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Lengthy process but you'll get through it, if you research, ask questions and become driven to want to work there.. Just make sure you ask a lot of questions when going through the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (City of Industry, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

submitted app online, maybe got a call back a week later. interviewed in city of Industry for a position in Burbank. I was interviewed by 3 people at once ( 2 hr generalist and an hr manager). i rate this interview as a negative experience because i was distracted by 3 ppl making notes through out the whole interview. i was distracted and it showed. i didnt expect the job after but i didnt even get a call back or rejection email. i think it is the least they could have done. i also feel that behavioral interviews are not effective in a group environment

Interview Questions

• it was a behavioral interview. caught me off guard! i was not prepared, that was my fault   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx in June 2011.

Interview

Good process. Phone interview, group interview, one on one interview.