FedEx Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Intern Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2016

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

The interview process was relaxed. Asked about weaknesses, strengths why I was interested, usual stuff, nothing out of the ordinary. I got to only the screening phase. Turned out I was too qualified (graduate student, they were looking for undergrads). Overall ok experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online. It took roughly 3 weeks for a call back after the application. I was contacted through email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted roughly 30 minutes. Next was an in person interview at the Memphis headquarters. Hiring manager was easy going and friendly. Ultimately I took a different job offer because it was closer to home and better aligned with what I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• Recall one time you made a mistake at work and what steps you took to remedy it.   Answer Question
    • Did you do any research to prepare for this interview? If so, where did you research?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about FedEx?   Answer Question
    • Would you be willing to relocate to Memphis without assistance from FedEx?   Answer Question

Another job offer that was closer to home and better aligned with my future goals.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx in March 2016.

Interview

The process took less than a month. I applied online. I was called back within a month to schedule a phone interview. The interview was pretty much behavioral with long situation questions. The best way is to answer in a STAR approach, it really helps to frame the answer.
    The best part of the interview was - they sent an offer letter on the same day of the interview! The process is super fast once you clear the phone interview!

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with a team.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation for intern positions.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

If your resume is selected, you will get an email for scheduling an interview with the manager. Most of the questions are HR related and your resume. Also questions regarding the handling of data. There was only one phone call and after an hour, I got an offer letter and a request for drug test which is mandatory.

Interview Questions

• Most challenging situation, Why FedEx?How does FedEx fit in your career path? , Is there a situation you have not met a deadline? Why?, What did you learn from that, Have you got negative feedback? What did you learn from it?, Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

It was only one interview with 2 managers. And they asked about the projects and fedex and some behavioral questions. It was around 30 minutes. They did ask about the Full time opportunity. There were 4 candidates and they have selected 2 from 4.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx in March 2015.

Interview

I applied Online. Got an email to schedule a technical phone interview. The interview was average, not hard and not easy. It is a mix of behavioral and technical problem. The behavioral problem was just general questions. Technical problems include math word problem.

Interview Questions

• Describe the last project you did and what is the effect of that project.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

One phone interview, simple behavioral questions, no surprises, mostly asking about experience and personal qualities based on an individual basis. Very short phone interview, lasted about 15-20 minutes if even that.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Washington, DC) in May 2014.

Interview

I was asked about previous experince in customer service and office environment. They also checked my phone/switchboard skills, language fluency Two days later they called me and offered the internship with a week of paid training. Overall it was good experience, I learned about customer service, switchboard and phone service

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was on the phone. It was comprised of behavioral interview questions. Most questions asked about how to work on a team. Other questions were about how you handled challenging situations. There were 3 managers on the phone. They took turns asking questions. They asked follow up questions. They let me talk and explain projects that I had worked on in school. I had time at the end to ask them questions about the company, the internship, and what my role would be.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

I found FedEx through campus recruiting, and after hearing that they were hiring, I decided to apply.

Interviewers were a bit rude and complained about their work during the interview. They seemed to be heavily disinterest in interviewing me, so they had probably already picked a candidate.

I'm fairly sure that I missed a bullet.