FedEx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2017

189 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx in August 2017.

Interview

My first was a phone screen. She asked 2 questions that qualified me for a Skype interview with two other questions. Pretty simple not sure how the recruiter can judge your qualifications by two questions. I was told everyone would find out either way within a week and I have been waiting over 2 weeks. With no word. The recruiter had no personable skills. Sent a follow up email, no response.

Interview Questions

• 2 questions on the phone & 2 through go to meeting. basically how do you stay organized. Give scenario.   Answer Question

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN).

Interview

It was a long process to interview after online application. I didn't even hear anything for 6+ weeks after applying. The interview was pretty average. Discussed resume and basic interview questions.

Airfreight Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Very brief and quick interview, pointed questions, she had a set list of standard questions she was to ask all the people she interviewed, nothing out of the ordinary .

SAS Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx in May 2017.

Interview

They asked more about what did you do, basically from your resume, and general questions like tell me about your self, what's your visa status and they care more about SAS experience.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Initially the interview was great, once I got past the contract recruiter who had no clue about the role and couldn't answer any questions essentially. However, the director I interviewed with was great, but after she suggested moving me forward the contract recruiter spoke with me again and then I never heard one word back. The contract recruiter suggested if I don't hear back assume I was rejected. Deplorable....

Interview Questions

• about past experience within a director role and goals attained etc.   1 Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Gainesville, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

It was an easy behavioral based interview which lasted for almost 45 min. I had two hiring managers at the other end. The overall experience was good. I am waiting to hear from them about the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation when you used Financial analysis during your work experience   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work on a project with minimum requirements or scope   Answer Question

Customer Pickup Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

Short phone interview followed later by a 1 hour phone interview with 2 managers using the BAR format. They expect your answers to be about 5 minutes long and how you solved the issue

Fedex Ground Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Initially phone interview, to obtain info about experience, etc......phone interview proceeds if accepted, with appointment for face to face, go to appointment, meet supervisor, fill out application on their computer( bring your resume with you, must have 10 year work history with no gaps) then when complete, you must wait for background check, which may take a few days.

Interview Questions

• How important is safety in the workplace?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was 9 situational questions. I was interviewed by 3 managers and they didn't ask me any other questions other than the situational questions. They were all very nice. At the end I asked if I could give my spill about why I wanted to go there and they were ok with that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were faced with a difficult customer and you couldn't agree with what they were saying.   Answer Question

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saline, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Saline, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Good interview process, short and to the point with a few solid questions. Nice interviewer very friendly young man. Explained his experience with Fedex and how he became a manager so quickly.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where things were not agreed upon?   1 Answer