FedEx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.6

Ops Administrative I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

The interview format is a BAR interview which is behavior, action, result. You describe a situation (behavior) the action you took to resolve the situation (action) and the result from the actions you took.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you worked with s group of people to complete a project   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond to resolve a customer issue   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

First round was for an hour. It consisted of behavioral questions, case study and a problem on incremental revenue modeling. Then they called me for an onsite interview - One panel interview for 90 minutes with 3 managers (questions similar to the phone interview), 2 meet and greet interviews for half hour each and one with the director.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a tough time at school or work and what did you learn from it.   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Manchester, NH) in February 2017.

Interview

Was told to come in at 6pm, and was asked five questions then told to wait for background check, everyone was on time and nothing took longer than it should have.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied in November 2016 online through my university. I got a call to set up a phone interview in January 2017. The phone interview took place the start of February 2017 on a Friday. I got an offer letter the next Wednesday. Overall, everything was nice. The manager who was my point of contact was super nice. It was a phone panel interview. Everybody on the panel was nice too. The ask you the normal stuff, "Tell me about yourself" "How does FedEx fit in career path", then they go on to behavior questions, use the STAR method, and then they give you the chance to ask questions. Finally the tell you more specifics about the internship. It took 30-40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • How does FedEx fit in your career path?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had a difficult customer or coworker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What are some technical skills you do well in and what can you improve in? How have you been improving your skills?   Answer Question
    • Describe how you handle working and going to school.   Answer Question

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

quick process, its more like being recruited or enlisted. I came in filled out online application, then took a drug test. and fingerprinted. then waited about 4 weeks for orientation classes which last about a week.

Interview Questions

• do you have a valid DL? do you have a felony charge. can you work nights outside in all kinds of weather? basically all i remember.   Answer Question

Senior Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied on Feb 18th, 2017. Received the interview call on Feb 23rd, 2017. 45 mins video interview with 3 panel members. The interview was all behavioral. The interview was mainly focused on my ability to learn new things with less assistance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were challenged technically.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when your team disagreed with your idea   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when the project requirements changed but the deadline did not.   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx (New York, NY).

Interview

I only was able to do phone interview but as giving on the phone I thought it was an easy task to comply and complete as a walk in the park to me

Interview Questions

• How long of experience do I have for a job like this   1 Answer

Inside Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Called by a recruiter out of Boston, MA. Asked several behavioral questions and the woman was very kind and encouraging. I moved on to the next Facetime interview and this was very short. Finally, got a call that I had been invited to the in person interview and will now go to Memphis to interview with the company in person. So far so good.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to sell something difficult to someone.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FedEx in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online in November and got a mail in January asking me to attend a telephonic interview. The interview went about for 45 minutes and was taken by two manages. Two days after my interview I got the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your projects and the other were all the regular behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied on fedex career, got an interview call......One Technical & Behavioral. In technical, covered about servlets, threads, core java, oops, jsps;;
    general behavior questions which we find on internet..top to questions

Interview Questions

• general behavior questions which we find on internet..top to questions   Answer Question