FedEx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2017

2.6

712 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Interview

It was easy and simple for process for FedEx Ground interview. After one or two weeks they call you for the training for a week and then you start work.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Quick Phone interview, then skype interview, and finally face to face interview. Broken up into two sections that started with a case study/sales pitch and was followed by behavioral based questions

FedEx Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Very simple and It was not difficult or hard at all and ask a a few questions. Everyone was really nice, everyone wants the best for you and it's the most amazing and simplest interview I have done but also very motivating because they truly want nothing but the best for you. Anyone can get this job as long as you work hard

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

First some background questions and then typical behavioral interview questions. The interviewers made it seem more like a conversation than anything else. The process was easy as it was through the university. They were prompt about getting back to me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a set plan but had to change the plan and how did you handle that?   Answer Question

HR Generalist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Panel Interview with several knowledgeable HR employees. They document each answer. Did not feel threatened. Seemed mostly like behavioral questions. Good experience. Go prepared and dress appropriately.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Bedford Park, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got a email to schedule a time for interview. Interview was quick. He asked maybe 3 questions. Got a email when i got home to complete forms for background check, cbc, & frca.

Interview Questions

• How would u handle a conflict between you and a co-worker?   1 Answer

Center Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a FedEx recruiter in Dallas, Texas to do a phone/facetime interview. The next day she called me to set up an In person interview with the hiring manager. Two days after that, The recruiter contacted me to do an over the phone interview with the district manager. That interview is actually on tomorrow. Super excited to be leaving Louisiana and starting a new chapter in Dallas, Texas.

Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Palm Springs, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted approx. 30min. Answered 8 problem self solving questions about how I had previously handled situations along with how I would handle them in a Courier position. and general interview questions. Interviewer was very nice and polite and answered my questions about the position and company.

Interview Questions

• How dependable would you be?   1 Answer

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Concord, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Very brief interview. I was only asked 6 questions. Very flexible with time of interview. I went in at 9pm. I was out of there in less than 10min. Interviewer was very nice and laid back. I felt very comfortable talking to him.

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Kansas City, KS) in October 2017.

Interview

Very quick and easy. Interview was scheduled the same day I applied. I was interviewed on a Tuesday and 10 days later I received a call saying I was hired! I started two weeks from my interview.

Interview Questions

• How you would handle a difficult situation with a co-worker   Answer Question