FedEx Customer Sales & Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FedEx Customer Sales & Service Representative Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Customer Sales & Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx in September 2011.

Interview

After emailing my resume in for a posted vacancy, I was contacted via phone by a Fed Ex Recruiter. He called to set up a phone interview for the following week. We conducted the following phone interview (45 min) as planned. He asked general behavioral questions and asked me to give more info on my resume experiences. At they end of the call, he said he thought I seemed qualified and he would like to move me to the next level. After some scheduling conflicts, I did another phone interview with the vacant position's boss (60 min). Similar format to the first phone interview, except that more specifics about the position and his team were explained to me. I was told that there were three (3) candidates and if they brought me in for a three (3) person panel interview, the job was pretty much mine. Almost three (3) weeks went by before I heard from them again, and I was asked to come in and meet the next level boss before he left on a business trip, literally on his off day. We talked about 30 min., and he asked me to talk about my experiences and why I wanted to work for Fed Ex. At the end he said to expect a phone call in a couple days, offering me the position. That's what happened and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you failed in your past job. Why did you fail and what did you learn from the experience?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about your most creative sales presentation or pitch? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The base salary was lower then I expected. I was able to negotiate a small increase in my base pay.