FedEx Analyst/Senior ANalyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 3, 2017

3.3

Senior Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied on Feb 18th, 2017. Received the interview call on Feb 23rd, 2017. 45 mins video interview with 3 panel members. The interview was all behavioral. The interview was mainly focused on my ability to learn new things with less assistance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were challenged technically.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when your team disagreed with your idea   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when the project requirements changed but the deadline did not.   Answer Question

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied on fedex career, got an interview call......One Technical & Behavioral. In technical, covered about servlets, threads, core java, oops, jsps;;
    general behavior questions which we find on internet..top to questions

Interview Questions

• general behavior questions which we find on internet..top to questions   Answer Question

Senior Business Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collierville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Collierville, TN).

Interview

Major of time... there is a panel interview...three or more managers from the hiring department. They take turns asking basic question about the position. If you know your position, you will not have a issue mastering the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I suggest that one negotiate the salary prior to signing the offer letter...

Senior Business Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collierville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Collierville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

My interview was a one interview process. Manager asked lots of questions but had previous reviewed my resume and credentials. Be prepared for lots of hypothetical questions for how you will handle situations. Most jobs are project based. So, your ability to speak from a project perspective is great. Your personality is a must. Questions regarding your personality in getting along with other people, working on teams, working individualized, and all are probable questions you will encounter.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle working under quick deadlines?   1 Answer

Senior Revenue Science Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FedEx in April 2016.

Interview

First was an hour interview on the phone. There were two managers who took turns at asking questions. All of them were behavioral questions. They expect the answers in STAR format. After three weeks was invited for an onsite interview. Had a two hour interview with three managers first and then the director. Similar type of behavioral questions. Questions on the resume. Lunch with the two managers after the 2 rounds. For the third round met with the teammates who were quite friendly. A few basic technical questions with the behavioral ones.

It was all good until this point. I was told the result would be conveyed in two weeks. Let alone weeks, after more than two months of continuous follow ups via emails and phone callså, I received an automated reject.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx in May 2015.

Interview

Got one phone interview first and got an onsite interview the following week.
    First, go through all the background questions quickly for the phone interview.
    There were three interviews onsite. All general and behavior questions. be prepared.

Senior Strategic Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Situational interviews. Supposed to be a diverse panel but in the last two interviews I've had there were only males. They usually hire internally. The company created a new lower level for a recent female hire.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about a projects or something that didn't work out like it was supposed to.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

More than likely it will be a panel interview (the panel will always consist of three or more). The majority of the questions are situational question related to the function of the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress/pressure?   1 Answer
    • What steps would you take to overcome a knowledge gap and ensure you still get things done on time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was a written offer and we negotiate up and additional six percent. It was a fair offer.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Initial screen over the phone with a manager from Finance department - standard questions about experience, personality and why I want to work for FedEx. Lasted one hour. Very shortly afterwards, I was contacted by an admin assistant and given two exercises in Excel to test my Excel skills, as well as my analytical and presentation skills. Exercises were very thorough and required some time to complete. Within one week after submission, I was contacted by the admin assistant to schedule a panel interview for three weeks ahead. On the day of the panel interview, I spent 5 hours there. The first two hours were with the panel. They came in with a package of 11 questions - mostly problem solving and critical thinking, some examples of situations. Very rigorous process.

It is now one month, two follow-up emails, and still no feedback from them.

Interview Questions

• Timed for 60 seconds : Why do I want to work for FedEx?
      What factors would you consider in an analysis whether to take on a customer or not?
      Answer Question

Senior Revenue Science Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in September 2013.

Interview

phone interview and then on-site. on-site has a panel discussion with 4 managers and then 1:1 with other 5 colleagues. they will ask general behavior questions, my previous experiences in analytics and database. very easy.

Interview Questions

• all questions are easy. panel discussion asks behavior questions and one mathematical question   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. base pay is relatively fixed at fedex.