FedEx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.6

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN).

Interview

It was a long process to interview after online application. I didn't even hear anything for 6+ weeks after applying. The interview was pretty average. Discussed resume and basic interview questions.

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FedEx in June 2017.

Interview

4 rounds. Simple and straight very tough interview They want the candidate to know everything like a god. They are not looking for an employee looking for a horse to run around the milky way. More interested in attire before even selected

Business Develepment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FedEx (Washington, DC) in March 2013.

Interview

Extremely thorough and a panel of people. The process was exhaustive from both an intellectual point of view and personality quiz - extremely thorough but demonstrates an effort in wanting candidates that are intelligent.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about an adversity that you overcame in both at your last job and how?   1 Answer

Operations Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FedEx (Providence, RI) in April 2017.

Interview

All of the questions that are asked are behavioral.

For example, "Tell me a time where/when..."

You must answer each question with a Background, an Action, and a Result.

This method of answering is known as the BAR method.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had more than one task to do and you could not finish everything on time.   1 Answer

Cargo Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

Was long and drawn out, the ladies were talking to you like you are a idiot when you ask questions or took too long with something, and insulted your handwriting.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FedEx (Tucson, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Good told us mostly about the job and they describes it to us before asking if we liked it overall they were kind of impatient but at the same time understanding theyre willing to give chances. They ask basic questions, like do you like it because most dont after hearing there is no benefits. Good company, somtimes unfair to employers.

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (El Segundo, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Received a email with a date to complete an phone interview with the hiring manager. Once interview was completed you get invited to come to meet in person for a week long orientation and papers to submit your drug test and obtain your LAX security badge

Airfreight Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Very brief and quick interview, pointed questions, she had a set list of standard questions she was to ask all the people she interviewed, nothing out of the ordinary .

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Lengthy process but you'll get through it, if you research, ask questions and become driven to want to work there.. Just make sure you ask a lot of questions when going through the interview process.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx (Irving, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview to match skills after applying online via company website. Received initial contact via e-mail. Declined further consideration because the position requires frequent travel. Otherwise it appeared to be a great opportunity.